Essential The Official Battle Rap Random Thoughts Thread (URL, KOTD, UW etc...)

Ardamus

Unpopular Opinions About Battle Rap
Daps
Nah breh, this ain’t it. Nobody is staying up late at night worrying about their upcoming Rosenberg battle.

you know you can prepare for a battle without being worried about it, right? that’s really my point. and who gives fukk if it’s Rosenberg or not…just don’t underestimate who you got and be ready for your battle. there’s nothing else to what I’m relaying here.

Reptile

Reptile For Mortal Kombat 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outworld
Kind of dumb to not live stream the battles today but they relying votes for KvQ series. Granted votes can be janky more than half the time but still, they're poking holes in their own system...

Reptile

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outworld

STOP PLAYING WITH THE MAYNE!

NRKopf.gif

!!!!!!!!!!!

Reptile

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outworld
What half the battlers did on Banned in 5 days was better than the whole KvQ3 event.

JuvenileHell

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Verb vs females is the most disappointing thing , I agree with what 3letterman said last night i dont want to see him battle them anymore always trash

lol remember when Verb used to talk crazy about what he would do if he ever battled a woman....and for some strange reason...we fukking believed him :mjcry: **Hitman voice**

ReasonableMatic

Daps
lol remember when Verb used to talk crazy about what he would do if he ever battled a woman....and for some strange reason...we fukking believed him :mjcry: **Hitman voice**
Not all rappers lie, I mean well over most of 'em :francis: **Hitman voice**

Verb always sounded like a scorned child abuse victim that became an Kevin Samuelite imo. Son needs serious therapy :camby:

JuvenileHell

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Not all rappers lie, I mean well over most of 'em :francis: **Hitman voice**

Verb always sounded like a scorned child abuse victim that became an Kevin Samuelite imo. Son needs serious therapy :camby:

Red Pill Verb is not it. He's like the corrupt version of Lux, except that he's speaking in parables about dumb shyt