Essential The Official Battle Rap Random Thoughts Thread (URL, KOTD, UW etc...)

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Why isn't Serius Jones held in the same mythical regard (unwarranted as it may be) as Lux, Mook...even Hollow and Rex?

I love all 4 but it's clear they bleed, and that's an understatement. 3 of them have been punished and embarrassed before...and the other one apparently doesn't know how to captivate a crowd and puts people to sleep. Serius never had any of them problems. Is it really all because he isn't likable? That's crazy.
I think part of it is he never had a transcendent performance. If Lux didn’t do Calicoe like he did, he may not be either. Mook and Rex had the street legend.

wizworld

Illmatical
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think Guntitles should seriously consider putting out a mixtape and really push it.

It makes a lot of sense.
Imagine if Surf brought Guntitles up to Flex and they went off old school style 15-20 minutes. It might shake up the game. I mean they would at least make bigger waves than Daylyt's group.

tsu-surf-smack.gif

I honestly feel like Chess is just one cosign away

Tay Roc is almost like the Hell Rell 2.0, he has mastered making it sound good

Reptile

Reptile For Mortal Kombat 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outworld
for once you're right. daylight savings threw my shyt off

btw how is that "Room Full of Weirdos" album

I lowkey forgot about daylight savings

I dont fukk with that poor mans Black Hippy. Much respect to Lyt and all he the homey but my pallets cant with that shyt.

ReasonableMatic

Daps
We need a proper face off for Cort and Surf.
I’m so tired of FaceOffs, the same mentions of numbers that don’t matter to anyone that’s not battler negotiating a fee or a league owner. The redundant fake threats to nikkas that see eachother at hotels all the time. Yellin over eachother.

Fukk all that extra corny childish shyt and just battle imo

Ardamus

Unpopular Opinions About Battle Rap
Daps
Lux is really entertaining battling DNA. I doubt he would consider battling him if he felt the same way.

Let’s put it like this. Mickey never had interest in battling DNA. Once he saw the Big Kannon battle, that changed everything. It wouldn’t surprise me if there was a battle that stood out and Lux was like, you know what, I’ll battle this nygga.

I'm not saying Lux isn't entertaining it. Just saying that Lux's opinion of his style started this really.

MJ Truth

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:gucci:

Mook immediatley admitted he couldn't write/prepare for EZ on such short notice. How is that even remotely the same?
Agree to a battle, back out of it. How is not different? Some reasons are better than others for y’all depending on who you like or don’t like. And that’s okay.

MJ Truth

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Im not following the agenda here

So B.Dot shouldnt have said anything because of an entirely separate situation with two different people?
I’m more so speaking on the hypocrisy of the fans, not criticizing what B. Dot is or isn’t doing. Personally I don’t think Dot has to say anything because it shouldn’t be that big of a deal.

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
We need a proper face off for Cort and Surf.

I’m so tired of FaceOffs, the same mentions of numbers that don’t matter to anyone that’s not battler negotiating a fee or a league owner. The redundant fake threats to nikkas that see eachother at hotels all the time. Yellin over eachother.

Fukk all that extra corny childish shyt and just battle imo

As if Surf will say anything he hasn't said ad nauseum over the past 5 to 10 years. It'll be a Twitter space with no mute button.