Essential The Official Battle Rap Random Thoughts Thread (URL, KOTD, UW etc...)

mvp_status

Superstar
Daps
I’m more so speaking on the hypocrisy of the fans, not criticizing what B. Dot is or isn’t doing. Personally I don’t think Dot has to say anything because it shouldn’t be that big of a deal.

I disagree its hypocrisy because Mook and B.Dot backed out of their battles for completely different reasons, so its not the same situation

Goodnews

All Star
Daps
I wouldn't recommend it, Jae Millz isn't on that fly shyt like Goodz from what I can tell these dayz. Millz is more street. He need to study Geechi

He could try to be like Geechi but it wouldn't work because aside from being well rounded the backbone of Geechi's style is he has the ace of spades when it comes to battlerap street nikka armor. He has guys like Calico and Surf taking the "I'm just as street as you" approach instead of the "You not talking to me like that outside of battlerap" approach they would normally take with other guys. it's subtle but it's there and when guys like that do it it further stamps him. Math even went the "you supposed to show the little homies better" route instead of challenging Geechi's street card. Jae Millz doesn't have that in battlerap.

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I wouldn't recommend it, Jae Millz isn't on that fly shyt like Goodz from what I can tell these dayz. Millz is more street. He need to study Geechi

As others have said, just no.

I think he’s like 10 plus years older then Geechi. Besides not being a street nygga, it would just look crazy.

Not to say you can’t incorporate the positive attributes a young nygga brings, as you can learn from anybody, but no lol.

MJ Truth

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I disagree its hypocrisy because Mook and B.Dot backed out of their battles for completely different reasons, so its not the same situation
They both backed out because they felt they couldn’t be properly prepared, no?