Essential The Official Battle Rap Random Thoughts Thread (URL, KOTD, UW etc...)

Grizzly

Home Run Hitter
Daps
Reppin
Bigupyuself
I wouldn't be surprised if Surf doesn't care, chokes and stumbles, Cor 30s him, Surf convinces the culture through some basketball analogy why he didn't care and Cor still be where he's at.
This is exactly what's gonna happen :mjlol:

He not gonna wear a white tee either just so he can be like "You didn't beat White Tee Surf" :pachaha:

MJ Truth

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
No way Surf chokes if it’s true that Caffeine/URL is actually holding second halves for chokes lol. He’s way too committed to bragging about his financials.

Theo Penn

on that Earl Stevens wine
Daps
Worse part about Snake Eyes getting snuck is dude only has one eye. He for sure couldn't see shyt coming. :snoop:

giphy.gif

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK
Myverse is one of those battlers that when they name comes up I think "They're wack" and then I watch their battles and remember they're fire. I don't know why my perception of Myverse is the old school 1980s flow, when she doesn't really do that at all. I forget how crazy she is lyrically.

Pop123

Peace
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nah Tone Bro fought, people there said he fought after Stumbles man swung on Snakeeyez. Tone Bro actually got the brunt of the punishment.
I'm just talking about the scars specifically and him tryna insinuate they came from poppin on nigs, lol ..ain't no way.

Reptile

Reptile For Mortal Kombat 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outworld
Myverse is one of those battlers that when they name comes up I think "They're wack" and then I watch their battles and remember they're fire. I don't know why my perception of Myverse is the old school 1980s flow, when she doesn't really do that at all. I forget how crazy she is lyrically.

They really trying play that women smh. She was born for this shyt unlike Jaz and Casey Jays "What Happened To Robot Jones" sounding assess.

Reptile

Reptile For Mortal Kombat 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outworld
Speaking of Casey Jay her friend is kind of cute. That tall narrow bytch that be fake supporting her and shyt.