Essential The Official Battle Rap Random Thoughts Thread (URL, KOTD, UW etc...)

wizworld

Illmatical
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I know he didnt make it but why did THEY make it? What you think "the hands work" mean? Like I said he couldve kept that weak ass shyt to himself. He knew exactly what he was doing, or else he wouldve kept that shyt to himself. Anybody with sense would ask themselves "hmmm. Now why did he feel the need to upload that????"

EDIT : And he took the pic down what the fukk does that tell you lolololol

You're doing all of this because rainbow coalition gossip bloggers reposted his pic from this weekend with a corny caption to get some clicks and hype things up. All he said was "I'm good". Probably a bat signal to people who care about him like "Yo things got a little nasty for me but I'm ok"

Reptile

Reptile For Mortal Kombat 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outworld
You're doing all of this because rainbow coalition gossip bloggers reposted his pic from this weekend with a corny caption to get some clicks and hype things up. All he said was "I'm good". Probably a bat signal to people who care about him like "Yo things got a little nasty for me but I'm ok"

Man fukk him.

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I hope Geechi goes all the way with the disrespect against Jaz. Fukk it I hope he’s messy.:yeshrug:

Hope he talks about fukking her, making jaz give head, all the battlers she done fukked, calling her bytch 100 times, how it’s a man’s world, etc. just violate her

Last edited:

Pop123

Peace
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That knuckles picture is crazy, :bryan:.

I bet you he literally did all that to himself after the fact...there is zero way he got them perfectly placed scars from hitting people, lol. These guys man, :lolbron: