Essential The Official Battle Rap Random Thoughts Thread (URL, KOTD, UW etc...)

Reptile

Reptile For Mortal Kombat 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outworld
Coffee little spat with Geechi might've been a blessing in disguise. Shed probably still be seen "the girl the tags along with Geechi" if they were still cool. She got stans and everything now....

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK
That knuckles picture is crazy, :bryan:.

I bet you he literally did all that to himself after the fact...there is zero way he got them perfectly placed scars from hitting people, lol. These guys man, :lolbron:
Nah Tone Bro fought, people there said he fought after Stumbles man swung on Snakeeyez. Tone Bro actually got the brunt of the punishment.

superchoops

Superstar
Daps
Nah Tone Bro fought, people there said he fought after Stumbles man swung on Snakeeyez. Tone Bro actually got the brunt of the punishment.

thought nikkas was sayin tone bro actually got jumped before & more than snake eyez in that situation.

that nikka need 20% from snake's next 3-5 battles if thats true

superchoops

Superstar
Daps
Was the size of the room where this Cortez/Surf card happening at?

JQExDnH.jpg

Theater-Stage-View-Seated-Wide_sm.jpg

Capacity for the venue is 1050 and has seats

MJ Truth

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I hope Geechi goes all the way with the disrespect against Jaz. Fukk it I hope he’s messy.:yeshrug:

Hope he talks about fukking her, making jaz give head, all the battlers she done fukked, calling her bytch 100 times, how it’s a man’s world, etc. just violate her
:dwillhuh:

Geechi could essentially do what Roc did to C3.