Essential The Official Battle Rap Random Thoughts Thread (URL, KOTD, UW etc...)

Reptile

Reptile For Mortal Kombat 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outworld
he could start by just sayin her name tho

Geechi Gotti is petty lol. Everytime he talks about her he never says her name. Still waiting on someone to angle him about how quick he was to forgive Avo but held a grudge against Coffee for the longest.

T.H.E.GOD

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't think Surf is running from Goodz. If Surf raps his ass off for 3 rounds Goodz can't take anything away from him.

Eazy should run from Goodz, that's the only dude that could hand Eazy a nasty loss.

I was going to say Pat Stay might also be a bad matchup for Eazy, but then I remembered Pat Stay used to be a custie.

‘that Custie angle could get real different for the bul all three rounds….

geechie I feel exposed goodz weakness….

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
This won't happen, but here's a way he can do it.

Use the third to wild on Surf for all the capping AND then Smack for all the favoritism shown. Talk about how the SMACK/URL organization left him with the short end of the stick time and time again. Even going far as to joke about vaulting his battles.
There's probably enough there for Cor to make a case that Smack & Beas don't want to work with "his kind" if he had the gall to go there.

Bring out ARP.

Say fukk y'all, fukk the politics I'm RBE now.

DO YOU BELIEVE?

Lmao of course Smack wouldn't miss Cortez one bit, but if he delivers that on a Hollohan 3rd round level it would send the culture into a frenzy.

fukkery overload:russ:

MJ Truth

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I don't think Surf is running from Goodz. If Surf raps his ass off for 3 rounds Goodz can't take anything away from him.

Eazy should run from Goodz, that's the only dude that could hand Eazy a nasty loss.

I was going to say Pat Stay might also be a bad matchup for Eazy, but then I remembered Pat Stay used to be a custie.
Surf isn't ducking Goodz at all, but this type of talk is what happens when you got two guys with maybe the biggest egos in battle rap. The other thing is, I don't think Surf sees Goodz as a "goal" battle at all, like he did with Lux, and like he probably still does with Mook. And Goodz is obviously going to try to "lil' man" Surf when they do battle, because he's one of those people who can only see you as he saw you when he first met you. But I don't think Goodz can actually rap on Surf's level at all. It's a battle I'd like to see though, two of my favorite personalities in the game.

Ardamus

Unpopular Opinions About Battle Rap
Daps
If Cortez brings out ARP then the battle rap Mr. Rushmore should be changed to just 4 Cortez heads

If Cortez brings out ARP then ARP gotta be the dumbest person in battle rap. I can’t think of anything that would make him seem goofier than to be the “surprise guest” in a damn URL/Caffeine battle. Not sure how they could benefit RBE at all.

And ARP would come out there and then do what? Stand there like Blackface? It’s not like he’s gonna spit four bars at Surf.

You're 100% correct, I just want the fukkery :noah:

This won't happen, but here's a way he can do it.

Use the third to wild on Surf for all the capping AND then Smack for all the favoritism shown. Talk about how the SMACK/URL organization left him with the short end of the stick time and time again. Even going far as to joke about vaulting his battles.
There's probably enough there for Cor to make a case that Smack & Beas don't want to work with "his kind" if he had the gall to go there.

Bring out ARP.

Say fukk y'all, fukk the politics I'm RBE now.

DO YOU BELIEVE?

Lmao of course Smack wouldn't miss Cortez one bit, but if he delivers that on a Hollohan 3rd round level it would send the culture into a frenzy.

fukkery overload:russ:

This conversation is hilarious. I don't think Cortez will do it but fukk that...if Cortez do that....he deserves an award or something for that shyt. LMAO. Knowing good and damn well RBE is in a lawsuit with URL.

MJ Truth

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This conversation is hilarious. I don't think Cortez will do it but fukk that...if Cortez do that....he deserves an award or something for that shyt. LMAO. Knowing good and damn well RBE is in a lawsuit with URL.
fukk Surf, I'd love to see it just to see what Beasley's reaction would be lol.