Essential The Official Battle Rap Random Thoughts Thread (URL, KOTD, UW etc...)

MJ Truth

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
i dont see any of those three being taken as a short-notice "yeah i'll do it with reduced time to prep" battle tho. Like I think JC or Danny Myers will jump on the opportunity. Goodz definitely won't, Chess and Eazy im 50/50 on
Oh my bad, I see what you mean. You’re right in that regard. JC is the only one left for a quick type of battle for Surf, off the top of my head.

Ardamus

Unpopular Opinions About Battle Rap
Daps
Damn Mike

Mike needed humbling so this is good for him :yeshrug:

people saying it was originally Surf/BDOT but BDot backed out last minute to work on an album

if it's true, surf only got one more backup slowcooked battle left in JC

iBattle is Mike’s home league so it makes sense and what he should have done on the first place to come back.

And I forgot that I heard BDot was working on some new music, too.

superchoops

Superstar
Daps
Cortez and Surf going back and forth about their battle on Spaces

Gonna be a long night for Cortez I fear.

Surf can talk circles around anyone, especially Cortez.

Confirmed he had another opponent and they backed out, so he volunteered Cortez into the slot.

Outside of the shyt talking, Cor and Surf had a good convo.

Made me feel a lil better about Cor's material going into this one

wizworld

Illmatical
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Tone lame as hell for uploading that on the web with no context. Clout chasing like he want us to believe he was getting down. Not blaming him for not being able to do anything while getting jumped nikka was outnumbered but he couldve kept that.

There are 50 videos on Youtube and 10 spaces about the fight yet he's a clout chaser for posting a picture.... Did you stop to question why you have an issue with him specifically?

Does the picture lead you think he knocked out 100 people or something?

Reptile

Reptile For Mortal Kombat 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outworld
There are 50 videos on Youtube and 10 spaces about the fight yet he's a clout chaser for posting a picture.... Did you stop to question why you have an issue with him specifically?

Does the picture lead you think he knocked out 100 people or something?

Man stop. I dont believe anything because I know better, Im referring to those who dont. Nobody can see what happened in those videos. And did not see the caption "to proves his hands still work" What do you think that mean??? And why did he upload the picture in the first place if videos are all over the place? Has nothing to do me "not liking him" IDK where you got that from

wizworld

Illmatical
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think Cortez should rap as well as he can for two rounds & only make one round personal.

The Surf hating angle is out the window but there's still maybe 3 other things they need to speak about.

wizworld

Illmatical
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Man stop. I dont believe anything because I know better, Im referring to those who dont. Nobody can see what happened in those videos. And did not see the caption "to proves his hands still work" What do you think that mean??? And why did he upload the picture in the first place if videos are all over the place? Has nothing to do me "not liking him" IDK where you got that from

Pay attention. Who made the caption you're quoting? He didn't say that goofy shyt :mjlol:

Ardamus

Unpopular Opinions About Battle Rap
Daps
I think Cortez should rap as well as he can for two rounds & only make one round personal.

The Surf hating angle is out the window but there's still maybe 3 other things they need to speak about.

this. just needs the right approach.

Reptile

Reptile For Mortal Kombat 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outworld
Pay attention. Who made the caption you're quoting? He didn't say that goofy shyt :mjlol:

I know he didnt make it but why did THEY make it? What you think "the hands work" mean? Like I said he couldve kept that weak ass shyt to himself. He knew exactly what he was doing, or else he wouldve kept that shyt to himself. Anybody with sense would ask themselves "hmmm. Now why did he feel the need to upload that????"

EDIT : And he took the pic down what the fukk does that tell you lolololol