Essential The Official Battle Rap Random Thoughts Thread (URL, KOTD, UW etc...)

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
Bill has to hear about getting lumped by a teenager for the rest of his life
Danny has to hear about Rex finessing 12k from him
Big T about getting shot
Serius Jones about getting snuffed
Tay Roc/K Shine allegedly sleeping with transfolks
Roc getting robbed

but folks wanna feel sorry for Mike P...who has the most easily defensible angle against him ever :mjlol: All he has to do is just say he doesn't care and he's gucci :heh: It's his own ego about...the fact that his girl had sex with other nikkas before him :heh: Battle rap fans really like to handle cacs with kids gloves

Pretty much it’s leave him alone because he’s white in here lol. People still talk shyt to Math about getting punched years ago, and to Serius for getting punched years before that. Hell, people still wanna see Mook battle Math over some shyt from over a decade ago. Mike P will be fine.

Straight
calvin-candie-django-unchained.gif
status

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Pretty much it’s leave him alone because he’s white in here lol. People still talk shyt to Math about getting punched years ago, and to Serius for getting punched years before that. Hell, people still wanna see Mook battle Math over some shyt from over a decade ago. Mike P will be fine.

He handled the angle poorly. Mike should have embraced it and been like this is what I like. It only hits when you’re over there crying about it.

There’s a lot of dudes that proudly enjoy promiscuous women. You can’t tell them shyt. :mjlol:

Geechi didn’t even touch on the fact she already had kids. He could have made the angle even harder.

Reptile

Reptile For Mortal Kombat 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outworld
He handled the angle poorly. Mike should have embraced it and been like this is what I like. It only hits when you’re over there crying about it.

There’s a lot of dudes that proudly enjoy promiscuous women. You can’t tell them shyt. :mjlol:

Geechi didn’t even touch on the fact she already had kids. He could have made the angle even harder.

Its me. I am dudes.

Black Bolt

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
LDN
Big T about getting shot
Roc getting robbed

but folks wanna feel sorry for Mike P...who has the most easily defensible angle against him ever :mjlol: All he has to do is just say he doesn't care and he's gucci :heh: It's his own ego about...the fact that his girl had sex with other nikkas before him :heh: Battle rap fans really like to handle cacs with kids gloves
They’ve been going at DNA’s mum’s disability for over a decade

But massa is outta limits tho

superchoops

Superstar
Daps

like daylyt said, end of the day, no nikka truly wants to marry a virgin

reading comprehension here seems below the charts tho

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Big T about getting shot
Roc getting robbed

Straight
calvin-candie-django-unchained.gif
status

The capes been flying

QFT

A.R.$

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Just rewatched Danny vs Charon on the app. I’m amazed that so many posters on here had Charon winning. On that app the votes are almost 50/50. I personally had Danny clear.

Last edited:

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
Smh TBZ turned into TLR with all this c00n talk cause nikkas disagree.
Like I said, if Mike really has a problem with it, he can go see Bill about it. He won't though because he ain't built like that, and if he won't even handle it himself, ain't no need for yall to sit up here fighting and crying on his behalf.

Besides, he's a white man living in the United States of America. He'll be alright. :unimpressed:

dutchie

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Like I said, if Mike really has a problem with it, he can go see Bill about it. He won't though because he ain't built like that, and if he won't even handle it himself, ain't no need for yall to sit up here fighting and crying on his behalf.

Besides, he's a white man living in the United States of America. He'll be alright. :unimpressed:

I couldn't care less about Mike P lol. It's just corny that a room full of nikkas are going in on someone's wife. I would've said the exact same if they were going in on someone else. But if you think that's part of battle rap and it entertains you :hubie: