Essential The Official Battle Rap Random Thoughts Thread (URL, KOTD, UW etc...)

ReasonableMatic

Daps
So we condoning a room full of nikkas on spaces going in on a nikkas wife AFTER the battle?
THIS

I stopped goin back and forth about it after I said what I said, cause nikkas mad childish and don’t wanna have GENUINE dialogue acknowledging what’s happening to Mike P and tryna make it like he’s complaining about “just an angle in Battlerap” despite him acknowledging his L like a man and giving Geechi his flowers in contrast to the you-know-who’s nikkas Stan in Battlerap

Ardamus

Unpopular Opinions About Battle Rap
Daps
So we condoning a room full of nikkas on spaces going in on a nikkas wife AFTER the battle?

apparently that shyt is coo if it's mike p :lolbron:

.... :stopitslime::why: goofies

THIS

I stopped goin back and forth about it after I said what I said, cause nikkas mad childish and don’t wanna have GENUINE dialogue acknowledging what’s happening to Mike P and tryna make it like he’s complaining about “just an angle in Battlerap” despite him acknowledging his L like a man and giving Geechi his flowers in contrast to the you-know-who’s nikkas Stan in Battlerap

I mean that’s what I’m saying but aye what do I know.

MisterMajesty

All Star
Daps
Reppin
South London
Du be complaining though lol. Ive seen her say some alot of out of line shyt about battlers too. Thats what comes with the shyt. Cant be getting your face fukked in by Twork and Rome DMV and getting beat up by drug dealers and expect nikkas to not mention it.

i knew bout twork, but rome DMV!?

holy shyt :russ:

JuvenileHell

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Bill has to hear about getting lumped by a teenager for the rest of his life
Danny has to hear about Rex finessing 12k from him
Big T about getting shot
Serius Jones about getting snuffed
Tay Roc/K Shine allegedly sleeping with transfolks
Roc getting robbed

but folks wanna feel sorry for Mike P...who has the most easily defensible angle against him ever :mjlol: All he has to do is just say he doesn't care and he's gucci :heh: It's his own ego about...the fact that his girl had sex with other nikkas before him :heh: Battle rap fans really like to handle cacs with kids gloves

MJ Truth

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Bill has to hear about getting lumped by a teenager for the rest of his life
Danny has to hear about Rex finessing 12k from him
Big T about getting shot
Serius Jones about getting snuffed
Tay Roc/K Shine allegedly sleeping with transfolks
Roc getting robbed

but folks wanna feel sorry for Mike P...who has the most easily defensible angle against him ever :mjlol: All he has to do is just say he doesn't care and he's gucci :heh: It's his own ego about...the fact that his girl had sex with other nikkas before him :heh: Battle rap fans really like to handle cacs with kids gloves
Pretty much it’s leave him alone because he’s white in here lol. People still talk shyt to Math about getting punched years ago, and to Serius for getting punched years before that. Hell, people still wanna see Mook battle Math over some shyt from over a decade ago. Mike P will be fine.