Essential The Official Battle Rap Random Thoughts Thread (URL, KOTD, UW etc...)

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
I agree it comes with territory but I also have to be real…I don’t think I ever remember issues popping up after you battle like this though either. I mean, am I wrong for feeling like this is some new shyt? It don’t feel right to me. Y’all battle and y’all get the bag. Air out your differences even at the event. But like days (beyond 5 or so), weeks, months, and years later? I’m just trying to see if I’m missing something.

Edit: Certain situations that involve some legal shyt because that’s another level. And that’s even tricky.
People have had angles, real or fake, and life circumstances follow them forever. He's the only one to cry like a bytch, which is likely making it worse.

Ardamus

Unpopular Opinions About Battle Rap
Daps
People have had angles, real or fake, and life circumstances follow them forever. He's the only one to cry like a bytch, which is likely making it worse.

Forget Mike P for a sec. I get where you are coming from. I’m asking in general because in the past few years, I must’ve missed something.

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Forget Mike P for a sec. I get where you are coming from. I’m asking in general because in the past few years, I must’ve missed something.
Verb - Gay, mother gay
Math - Diz fight
Bill - Showoutt beating him up
Surf - alleged snitching, ghostwriting
O-Red - Teeth
Danny - Wife's drug issues, bad father
Rex - Nurse
Arsonal - Bus driver
T-Top - thot BM
JC - Dancing for Chris Stokes, now alleged drug use

That's just off the top of my head. Mike is the only one to keep getting washed because of it and crying.

Last edited:

Ardamus

Daps
Verb - Gay, mother gay
Math - Diz fight
Bill - Showoutt beating him up
Surf - alleged snitching, ghostwriting
O-Red - Teeth
Danny - Wife's drug issues, bad father
Rex - Nurse
Araonal - Bus driver
T-Top - thot BM
JC - Dancing for Chris Stokes, now alleged drug use

That's just off the top of my head. Mike is the only one to keep getting washed because of it and crying.

Nah, I’m not talking about before the battle or in the battle when it’s going on. Or just even the angles themselves because you’re making lists of folks that get angles used and reused on them. In general, post battle…and not even in the battle…continually saying shyt like there is more of a problem after the fact.

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Nah, I’m not talking about before the battle or in the battle when it’s going on. Or just even the angles themselves because you’re making lists of folks that get angles used and reused on them. In general, post battle…and not even in the battle…continually saying shyt like there is more of a problem after the fact.
I've heard every single one of those brought up outside of battles. People talk:yeshrug:

Maaaaybe not Ars. Easily the rest.

Ardamus

Daps
I've heard every single one of those brought up outside of battles. People talk:yeshrug:

Maaaaybe not Ars. Easily the rest.

reason why I ask is because leading up to the battle, whether or not you wanna disclose an angle you may wanna take, is up to you. trolling for a battle…that you are going take (I hate the trash talk and never battle that person move), it’s part of the game so I get it. things get heated. as long as it doesn’t go crazy left before on in the battle and you can finish it, ok it is what it is. after the battle, I’m like ok…aside from if you felt like you won or lost…why keep it going? out of boredom? unresolved personal issue? that’s all I’m asking.

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
reason why I ask is because leading up to the battle, whether or not you wanna disclose an angle you may wanna take, is up to you. trolling for a battle…that you are going take (I hate the trash talk and never battle that person move), it’s part of the game so I get it. things get heated. as long as it doesn’t go crazy left before on in the battle and you can finish it, ok it is what it is. after the battle, I’m like ok…aside from if you felt like you won or lost…why keep it going? out of boredom? unresolved personal issue? that’s all I’m asking.
Who knows what drives some people? In BR, if someone can body you and have you crying and sad with the same angle 4 battles later, they'll keep using it. If he comes back, he's hearing it for at least another 2 after how bad Gotti had him looking.

MisterMajesty

All Star
Daps
Reppin
South London
who else got shytted on this bad for something so miniscule?

i get snitchin, but this is some high school shyt

Yeah people clearly have a bone to pick with mike P. Hes getting it worst than twork. Twork prolly got paid more than them guys to CHOKE in a ONE rounder.

If im a battler, i'm pissed the fukk off. Hell, im still pissed lmao. He got paid in them minutes what i prolly get in a month

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
MP is a whore. "Real convo" was probably him copping pleas. He popped all that shyt about Gotti, then cried when Gotti obliterates him. Literally and figuratively. Yeah, some people are doing a lot, but he talks endless shyt, and is delusional about his place in the BRC, and his ability. How do you pop trash like that, NOT show and prove, then be suprised when people bomb on you?

It's like people just forgot Mike P went on damn near a year long interview spree saying Geechi was overrated and he would beat him clearly. I agree Bill was being extra but Mike P just got his ass humbled and you can tell he's in his feelings about it.

At the end of the day this is battle rap. Take the L and make sure you win your next one.

looks like only Danny/Charron are on the app right now

if they slowroll a bunch of one-rounders...:stopitslime:

URL keeps surprising me with the pettyness of their rollouts. :dead:

But it's mad easy to find the bootleg links if u really tryna watch it now.

I imagine Prep would get done the same way by Geechi...

Now i NEED this to happen. The sermon Geechi would give to Prep :blessed:

I will say Prep>Mike P though.

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK
nikkas have a Hurricane Du bar or angle every battle against Eazy. Eazy hasn't lost a battle arguably in 2 years and he don't get online and complain. He just says that shyt is light and moves on.

Reptile

Reptile For Mortal Kombat 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outworld
nikkas have a Hurricane Du bar or angle every battle against Eazy. Eazy hasn't lost a battle arguably in 2 years and he don't get online and complain. He just says that shyt is light and moves on.

Du be complaining though lol. Ive seen her say some alot of out of line shyt about battlers too. Thats what comes with the shyt. Cant be getting your face fukked in by Twork and Rome DMV and getting beat up by drug dealers and expect nikkas to not mention it.