Essential The Official Battle Rap Random Thoughts Thread (URL, KOTD, UW etc...)

Ardamus

Unpopular Opinions About Battle Rap
Daps
I couldn't care less about Mike P lol. It's just corny that a room full of nikkas are going in on someone's wife. I would've said the exact same if they were going in on someone else. But if you think that's part of battle rap and it entertains you :hubie:

Right. I tried to say this earlier by posing the question in general setting the Mike P shyt aside for a sec; just merely looking at patterns of behavior in this shyt but nikkas wanted to interpret it another way.

Last edited:

Reptile

Reptile For Mortal Kombat 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outworld
This block by Daylyt at the 2:56 mark

giphy.gif

DONT DO THAT!!!!! GET THAT nikka LYT!!!!

Ardamus

Unpopular Opinions About Battle Rap
Daps
Just rewatched Danny vs Charon on the app. I’m amazed that so many posters on here had Charon winning. On that app the votes are almost 50/50. I personally had Danny clear.

We might need 3 rounds of that. Because Charron's rebuttal had me like damn if Danny has a rebuttal in his head right now, that shyt would land. It's a close one rounder though. Felt like Danny might've went too short and Charron had maybe a dull moment or two more.

Jackrabbit

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Where are the banned battles?!? I thought they all were dropping on the 11th. This is crazy. 1 battle so far. They need to just drop them. The got a big event coming up on the 26th. Just upload them. They should be capitalizing on mike p and geechi battle while ppl are talking bout it. Closer they get to the next event I’m just waiting for more announcements and watching dna and hollow interviews about each other

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Real Sikh vs Hennyman on the next MM card ?:mjlol:

I fukk with D.I., thays the MD breh, but he'll die. No idea who thought that was a good idea.

Where are the banned battles?!? I thought they all were dropping on the 11th. This is crazy. 1 battle so far. They need to just drop them. The got a big event coming up on the 26th. Just upload them. They should be capitalizing on mike p and geechi battle while ppl are talking bout it. Closer they get to the next event I’m just waiting for more announcements and watching dna and hollow interviews about each other

RNT:francis: