Essential The Official Battle Rap Random Thoughts Thread (URL, KOTD, UW etc...)

Ardamus

Unpopular Opinions About Battle Rap
Daps
Real Sikh vs Hennyman on the next MM card ?:mjlol:

Lol bruh what?
:snoop:
I like D.I. But cmon man…why are these fools taking battles they don’t need to be taking? First Mike with Geechi. Now D.I. with Sikh? All due respect, nothing from that Snakeyez battle told me Hennyman can rock with Sikh. Maybe this is the only way he can get down with URL as a battler. I dunno. Why bruh…

superchoops

Superstar
Daps
mike and geechi was perfect for a one-rounder imo. not sure if we needed that to be a 3 rounder. Don't even know who's outside thats left for Geechi to take like that

this nikka Henny tho...Hennyman should be somewhere battling a crucible nikka at the bottom of a survivor series or born legacy card tho if he's anywhere on URL.

Ardamus

Unpopular Opinions About Battle Rap
Daps
mike and geechi was perfect for a one-rounder imo. not sure if we needed that to be a 3 rounder. Don't even know who's outside thats left for Geechi to take like that

this nikka Henny tho...Hennyman should be somewhere battling a crucible nikka at the bottom of a survivor series or born legacy card tho if he's anywhere on URL.

i think its the timing for me. but hey it was probably his only shot for it.

i dont think Henny is ready for Sikh. thats a different kind of battle.

Reptile

Reptile For Mortal Kombat 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outworld
JC did Sikh so bad he battling DI The Bottom Shelf Vodka Man on Surfs URL spin off league...

Reptile

Reptile For Mortal Kombat 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outworld

This dude CLEARLY dont know what consistent means.

Geechi used to choke and stumble all over the fukking place. Now he just freestyles out of it. Thats NOT consistent

Hitman is only good for a round and a half at the most.

Tay Roc is consistent but he barely battles, there's dudes that got 100+ more battles than him and are just as, if not more consistent.

Agree with Nitty for sure. DNA is arguable. JC and Danny are freakishly consistent.

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore

This dude CLEARLY dont know what consistent means.

Geechi used to choke and stumble all over the fukking place. Now he just freestyles out of it. Thats NOT consistent

Hitman is only good for a round and a half at the most.

Tay Roc is consistent but he barely battles, there's dudes that got 100+ more battles than him and are just as, if not more consistent.

Agree with Nitty for sure. DNA is arguable. JC and Danny are freakishly consistent.

DNA deserves to be there. He's been holding it down basically forever, despite how people may view him. I say he's reached legend status.