Essential The Official Battle Rap Random Thoughts Thread (URL, KOTD, UW etc...)

Ardamus

Unpopular Opinions About Battle Rap
Daps
Daylyt vs Whoever caught that ball sweat. Jesus Christ :snoop:

And since you mentioned it...

Math vs Arsonal - Arsonal mentioned Math's kids by name and almost caught the hands. Made him edit it out.
Math vs. Showoff - All three rounds were basically calling Showoff a funboy. Gay jokes, calling him fakkit with no fukks given

that was Loe Pesci who got violated by Daylyt. the backstory behind it tho…sheesh.

Ardamus

Daps
Add Caustic vs Cortez too. That shyt was bloody. And Caustic vs that one dude who he exposed for cheating on wife lol. Caustic aint shyt.

oh yeah, that was Jefferson Price vs Caustic on Don’t Flop years ago when the league was really in their prime. I think it was right before or after Shotty Horroh got poppin’. Anyways, Caustic did an investigation on that muthafukka. After the battle, Soul (dude from Scotland that’s been on KOTD and was on URL when they went to the UK) sucker punched him after the battle. by the time they battled, Soul was low key nervous and Caustic still didn’t give a fukk.

ReasonableMatic

Daps

This is real talk from Verb, nikkas OD with the disrespect.
Mike P got BODIED, he admitted the defeat and gave Geechi his flowers MULTIPLE times.
The battle is over, all this extra shyt I been seein nikkas doin is corny.

Mike P too much in his feelings too with some of his responses (understandably)

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
He’d wash Fivio

his shyt with Sha Ek is cool tho and Sha was super local when they made that

Fivio had one of the best verses of the year last year to me on "off the grid" he can get busy when he wants. But just off the drill sound alone I feel fivio and chess would mesh well. And yea i fukked with his songs with Sha Ek.

Ardamus

Daps

Mike P got BODIED, he admitted the defeat and gave Geechi his flowers MULTIPLE times.

yep. all this.

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore

MP is a whore. "Real convo" was probably him copping pleas. He popped all that shyt about Gotti, then cried when Gotti obliterates him. Literally and figuratively. Yeah, some people are doing a lot, but he talks endless shyt, and is delusional about his place in the BRC, and his ability. How do you pop trash like that, NOT show and prove, then be suprised when people bomb on you?

MJ Truth

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Mike P ain’t the first rapper to get shytted on after a battle is over, not sure why he’s the one who deserves the sympathy. It is what it is. :yeshrug:

superchoops

Superstar
Daps
I imagine Prep would get done the same way by Geechi...

and he should, that's legit weirdo shyt

it comes with the territory

he needs to pack it up if he can’t deal with it

:camby:
i agree with you that he DOES need to learn to deal with it. Or at least address it in a round once. don't matter anyone likes it or not it's gonna continue to stick until he stops ignoring it.

T-Top literally showed us the formula and that shyt lasted over him for half a round

Ardamus

Daps
who else got shytted on this bad for something so miniscule?

i get snitchin, but this is some high school shyt

it comes with the territory

he needs to pack it up if he can’t deal with it

:camby:

I agree it comes with territory but I also have to be real…I don’t think I ever remember issues popping up after you battle like this though either. I mean, am I wrong for feeling like this is some new shyt? It don’t feel right to me. Y’all battle and y’all get the bag. Air out your differences even at the event. But like days (beyond 5 or so), weeks, months, and years later? I’m just trying to see if I’m missing something.

Edit: Certain situations that involve some legal shyt…that’s public record…not sure how I feel about that because that’s another level. That’s even trickier and a different set of circumstances.