Essential The Official Battle Rap Random Thoughts Thread (URL, KOTD, UW etc...)

Jsully

Pro
Daps
This shyt is on the same level as reload with the bullets that came out em… and both hit hard as fukk to me. It is what it is. It did the job.
This shyt was hard!!!
Battle rappers shoot guns... you hear these dudes talk about 2-2-3s, bald heads, DEs and FNs

When you really in the field, a stick is a stick... you shoot people

Geechi again showing there's a difference when you really out here

His believability is believable even when it's unbelievable... don't even ask me how

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
cmon man, even I don’t hate Surf that much to joke around like that
1. I don’t matter.
2. He will likely never hear it unless you or someone here tells him. That doesn’t matter though, I'd gladly say it to his face because...
3. fukk Mike Privilege. BR would be better without his clown, smut wifing, culture vulture ass. He and Burrus aren't shyt and should be on KOTD or at home watching. Period.

Ardamus

Unpopular Opinions About Battle Rap
Daps
1. I don’t matter.
2. He will likely never hear it unless you or someone here tells him. That doesn’t matter though, I'd gladly say it to his face because...
3. fukk Mike Privilege. BR would be better without his clown, smut wifing, culture vulture ass. He and Burrus aren't shyt and should be on KOTD or at home watching. Period.

Aye, Easy killa. :hubie:
You acting like Mike did something to you aside for make you not like how he battles or whatever else he’s done.

Last edited:

TrifeGod

Chasing The Dragon
Daps
Reppin
Above The Clouds
I watched the Mike P/Geechi battle again and damn man :wow:
Then the Ryda interview where Mike P and their girl walked by and she's smilin popped up on my youtube:wow:

V Day coming up too:wow:

I dunno wtf I would do if I was in Mike P shoes:wow:
Geechi did him so bad I don't even know where to rank it in the most disrespectful battles ever because there ain't too many
Edit: Just saw Hell post the video above and this is my first time in the thread today, the fukking algorithms is after Mike's head lol

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
I watched the Mike P/Geechi battle again and damn man :wow:
Then the Ryda interview where Mike P and their girl walked by and she's smilin popped up on my youtube:wow:

V Day coming up too:wow:

I dunno wtf I would do if I was in Mike P shoes:wow:
Geechi did him so bad I don't even know where to rank it in the most disrespectful battles ever because there ain't too many
Edit: Just saw Hell post the video above and this is my first time in the thread today, the fukking algorithms is after Mike's head lol
shyt...

Ryda/Mike
Bill/Mike
Arsonal/T-Top
K/Ahdi

I'm struggling after that:patrice:

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Glad you didn't add Math's battles to the list. I would add Daylyt vs Swain to the list
Daylyt vs Whoever caught that ball sweat. Jesus Christ :snoop:

And since you mentioned it...

Math vs Arsonal - Arsonal mentioned Math's kids by name and almost caught the hands. Made him edit it out.
Math vs. Showoff - All three rounds were basically calling Showoff a funboy. Gay jokes, calling him fakkit with no fukks given

Reptile

Reptile For Mortal Kombat 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outworld
Daylyt vs Whoever caught that ball sweat. Jesus Christ :snoop:

And since you mentioned it...

Math vs Arsonal - Arsonal mentioned Math's kids by name and almost caught the hands. Made him edit it out.
Math vs. Showoff - All three rounds were basically calling Showoff a funboy. Gay jokes, calling him fakkit with no fukks given

Add Caustic vs Cortez too. That shyt was bloody. And Caustic vs that one dude who he exposed for cheating on wife lol. Caustic aint shyt.