Essential The Official Battle Rap Random Thoughts Thread (URL, KOTD, UW etc...)

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK
I was watching the Jim Jones video in the Gucci store where he was complaining about not getting proper service, and the main guy with Jim, who was throwing money and I was like "Why does he look so familiar?" then I remember, he's Math Hoffa's homie. He always be at MEO.

MisterMajesty

All Star
Daps
Reppin
South London
I was watching the Jim Jones video in the Gucci store where he was complaining about not getting proper service, and the main guy with Jim, who was throwing money and I was like "Why does he look so familiar?" then I remember, he's Math Hoffa's homie. He always be at MEO.

ny's a small place it seems

Reptile

Reptile For Mortal Kombat 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outworld
64qi91.jpg

MJ Truth

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Lol it is. Funny thing is, his name is 5 Mics, he's extremely intelligent and level headed brother when he talks, even though he was acting like a goofy in the store. But a lot of hood dudes are like that.
You find 5 Mics to be intelligent? :usure: l

Anerdyblackguy

Gotta learn how to kill a nikka from the inside
Supporter
Daps
Mike p really needs to write some angles when people bring up his wife. He’s been losing it

Even though I co-sign everything he says about Anderson these have been a bad couple of days

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Lol it is. Funny thing is, his name is 5 Mics, he's extremely intelligent and level headed brother when he talks, even though he was acting like a goofy in the store. But a lot of hood dudes are like that.

You serious? Every time I've seen him, he acting a fool with a firm grasp on Jay-Z's nutsack

Mike p really needs to write some angles when people bring up his wife. He’s been losing it

Even though I co-sign everything he says about Anderson these have been a bad couple of days

Ardamus

Unpopular Opinions About Battle Rap
Daps

His wife been in surgery too from what I saw earlier. He might have to fall back anyway and just focus on that.