Essential The Official Battle Rap Random Thoughts Thread (URL, KOTD, UW etc...)

superchoops

Superstar
Daps
i've often jokingly said that hte only way tez will get respect is if he just snuffs someone, math style.

Honestly, if Cortez wins UM3.... especially at the performance he started with vs Official and getting the edge over Jakkboy....his respect shoots up def if he went over Rematch Rum Nitty AND Geechi

MJ Truth

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Honestly, if Cortez wins UM3.... especially at the performance he started with vs Official and getting the edge over Jakkboy....his respect shoots up def if he went over Rematch Rum Nitty AND Geechi
Nothing changes breh. Cortez been battling like thirty years, whatever people think on him is settled at this point.

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This nygga Chris is out of his mind. This nygga said a url vs RBE card, with Ill Will, Showoff, A Ward, & Rosenberg raw representing RBE is almost bigger then a summer madness card.

I understand his most recent blog, but there really aren’t any must see battles between signed url battlers vs non signed that’s he trying to push.

He’s over here talking about Ave vs Mack Myron which could very well be a cool battle, but shyt Ave has other options on url.

Last edited:

Reptile

Reptile For Mortal Kombat 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outworld
JC vs Real Sikh

8anBnl7.jpg

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK
This nygga Chris is out of his mind. This nygga said a url vs RBE card, with Ill Will, Showoff, A Ward, & Rosenberg raw representing RBE is almost bigger then a summer madness card.

I understand his most recent blog, but there really aren’t any must see battles between signed url battlers vs non signed that’s he trying to push.

He’s over here talking about Ave vs Mack Myron which could very well be a cool battle, but shyt Ave has other options on url.
I said that too, that nikka is so out of touch. I tend to agree with a lot of his overall points, but them years in jail fukked up his view of battle rap. He's way behind the times.

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I said that too, that nikka is so out of touch. I tend to agree with a lot of his overall points, but them years in jail fukked up his view of battle rap. He's way behind the times.

I think it’s a combination of that and the url not fukking with him due to the Norbes interview.

That jail shyt definitely messed with him. He acknowledged Beasley would check on him while he was locked up, but yet felt it was him against the world so he was like fukk it and did the interview. As a result, he’s on the outside looking in.

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK
I think it’s a combination of that and the url not fukking with him due to the Norbes interview.

That jail shyt definitely messed with him. He acknowledged Beasley would check on him while he was locked up, but yet felt it was him against the world so he was like fukk it and did the interview. As a result, he’s on the outside looking in.

It's crazy because I remember vividly Beasley was the first one to say that the story everyone has of Chris Unbias situation was all wrong, and this was shortly after he went to jail. He basically was super defending him, and saying he was being falsely accused, etc...so to see Chris on the outside looking in now is wild.