Essential The Official Battle Rap Random Thoughts Thread (URL, KOTD, UW etc...)

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Everyone has a past. It is what it is. I'm not debating that. No one is debating you have to take what comes with that when you're locked down with someone who stayed doing dirty shyt and wanted to keep things clean when they want to have a family. I'm still talking about when it goes beyond the battles like it did in those spaces. Like if I battle someone and they keep going on and on afterwards, unless it's a rematch later on down the road, that should not be happening, imo. Yes, all these brothas gone through it....sheeeeit Danny of course....and me and you are Team Danny all day. But one thing Danny did (which is what Mike needs to do or I wish he'd do) is use those angles against him to his advantage. But that's in the battle.
Mike knew how she got down. He's retarded if he thought that wouldn't come back to haunt him. A top tier nikka pulled his phone on stage and showed his opponent's BM giving another nikka neck! There is NO WAY Mike didn’t think her fukking BRC nikkas couldn't be used against him. He ignored it like the simp he is, and paid for it. He shyt where he ate, and got fukked:yeshrug:

Reptile

Reptile For Mortal Kombat 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outworld
but see, that Hitman shyt at least had some superficial appeal (maybe homie is implying that he has high tech bullets on some futuristic Judge Dredd shyt). This Geechi bar can’t even be construed to be clever. You never shot a gun, you shot people? What did you shoot them with? A gun? So you shot a gun. It’s wildly stupid shyt.

If it hit for you and Ardamus though (Danny too for that matter), perhaps I’m the out of touch one.

Reload with the same bullets is a MUCH better line, even if it doesn’t technically make sense. “I shot people” is low key silly but I could see why folks react to it in the moment.

I feel like neutralising geechis simple lines is probably key to beating him. Problem is, who can do it?

Yeah, Geechi has those simple weird bars tho that just work. Like when he told B Magic he just found a ski mask was made for skiing. It's weird and funny but Geechi executes those lines to make them work.

I agree. Reloading the same bullets as a line was crazy but it's funny that we all know damn well that can't happen.

Its black comedy. Those Geechi lines work perfectly, especially when you consider his deadpan nature (he also has a comedic nature that conflicts it, which makes it even better because thats exactly how dark humor works). That Hitman line is trash and stupid no matter how you squeeze the titty. Theres nothing beyond the surface, hell there's barely anything on the surface. Theres a complexity in Geechis simplicity at time, even though his actual "bars" can be ass soup. And yall know I dont even like cuh like that to keep it 55th Street. You 5 me?

MJ Truth

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Its black comedy. Those Geechi lines work perfectly, especially when you consider his deadpan nature (he also has a comedic nature that conflicts it, which makes it even better because thats exactly how dark humor works). That Hitman line is trash and stupid no matter how you squeeze the titty. Theres nothing beyond the surface, hell there's barely anything on the surface. Theres a complexity in Geechis simplicity at time, even though his actual "bars" can be ass soup. And yall know I dont even like cuh like that to keep it 55th Street. You 5 me?
The Geechi gas is insane.