Essential The Official Battle Rap Random Thoughts Thread (URL, KOTD, UW etc...)

King Harlem

Superstar
Daps
Mike wifed that broad in the last couple years. Ryda had JUST exposed her. The Danny shyt besides meeting the twins, is 5 to 10 years old, and has been mentioned LITERALLY dozens of times already.
Also, Bill elevated the angle. "Unswallow them nikkas" round is the equivalent of Mike's 2nd against Danny.

Ryda gets no respect by the way. Everybody just piggybacked what he did.
Also, the way she's been getting talked about, there needs to be more battle rappers who hooked up with her than just Ryda.

Blaze007

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Bill Collector JUST stopped being a battle rap punchline after Showout put that huge knot on his face, now he on Spaces catering to the same people that damn near laughed him out of battle rap.

Mike P gonna get the jokes but what Bill did was corny especially when he made all the excuses in the world for Twork.

Ardamus

Unpopular Opinions About Battle Rap
Daps
Who cares? Let them talk, if itnmakes you feel a way, challenge one them to a battle and make an example of them. Stop being a sensitive bytch crying about strangers on the internet. You want to be a public figure, it is what it is.

Mike wifed that broad in the last couple years. Ryda had JUST exposed her. The Danny shyt besides meeting the twins, is 5 to 10 years old, and has been mentioned LITERALLY dozens of times already.

Also, Bill elevated the angle. "Unswallow them nikkas" round is the equivalent of Mike's 2nd against Danny.

The problem with what you’re saying right here is that you can say this as a fan. It’s always easier to talk like this or even tweet at these folks when you’re able to walk away; unless you’re a blogger that they all know, lol. Now, he has to face his own outcomes what he decided like other battle rappers; no doubt. You mentioned the public figure thing, fair enough. Make an example out of someone in the next battle, sure. Grow tougher in this shyt or leave, ok. Should he have said what he said about Geechi years ago on Champion? Nope because his trajectory was still off; doing good but not good enough. Same time, I don’t agree with the ODin’ on the personal stuff especially from someone whom he already battled and lost to. I think the difference is that it’s convos in these spaces that circulate this talk now which I agree with Chris Unbias about.

Ardamus

Daps
Its the same reason why Ganik gets shyt for being who he is to the culture... cause they white :manny:

It's that but it's different for both.
Mike did speak too soon on calling himself Main Stage Mike. That was probably not the move especially with the Brizz battle falling thru. Up to a point, he was doing good and debatedly not getting bodied for a sec. With Ganik, not enough fans know what he's done and hell, I didn't even know. Fans think he's just some white boy from Canada that popped in battle rap. Nah, he did all kinds of shyt in the previous eras but that was on the side of the game where you got the Scribble Jams and WRCs. Which you're not going to find alot of fans of the SMACK DVD era or Fight Klub era really checking for like that around then.

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Ryda gets no respect by the way. Everybody just piggybacked what he did.
Also, the way she's been getting talked about, there needs to be more battle rappers who hooked up with her than just Ryda.

He never recovered from Swave and Moneybagz disrespecting his existence. Him getting over on Mike P got him about 13 seconds of fear/respect, but then we all remembered the rest of his career.:francis:

The problem with what you’re saying right here is that you can say this as a fan. It’s always easier to talk like this or even tweet at these folks when you’re able to walk away; unless you’re a blogger that they all know, lol. Now, he has to face his own outcomes what he decided like other battle rappers; no doubt. You mentioned the public figure thing, fair enough. Make an example out of someone in the next battle, sure. Grow tougher in this shyt or leave, ok. Should he have said what he said about Geechi years ago on Champion? Nope because his trajectory was still off; doing good but not good enough. Same time, I don’t agree with the ODin’ on the personal stuff especially from someone whom he already battled and lost to. I think the difference is that it’s convos in these spaces that circulate this talk now which I agree with Chris Unbias about.

No, it's because I'm not a whore. He knew what he was wifing, he should have known what came with the job. He ignored the red flags and tried to go on like nothing happened, and he's way too p*ssy for that. Eazy went through more or less the same thing. He didn't cry like a fakkit, he quietly let her go and kept ot pushing.

Reptile

Reptile For Mortal Kombat 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outworld
Bill collector just happy to finally be accepted by the battle rappers community and doing some extra corny shyt to stay liked by them.
All this talking about someone's wife outside of a battle is lame and the twork caping is disgusting.

One time BCM was discussing Cortez accolades and Bill Collector chimed in like "I got more accolades than Cortez". Like nikka your biggest achievement was getting free ice from Subway FOH!

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
One time BCM was discussing Cortez accolades and Bill Collector chimed in like "I got more accolades than Cortez". Like nikka your biggest achievement was getting free ice from Subway FOH!
The Cortez disrespect and the bullshyt around it could be its own thread.

Ardamus

Daps
No, it's because I'm not a whore. He knew what he was wifing, he should have known what came with the job. He ignored the red flags and tried to go on like nothing happened, and he's way too p*ssy for that. Eazy went through more or less the same thing. He didn't cry like a fakkit, he quietly let her go and kept ot pushing.

Everyone has a past. It is what it is. I'm not debating that. No one is debating you have to take what comes with that when you're locked down with someone who stayed doing dirty shyt and wanted to keep things clean when they want to have a family. I'm still talking about when it goes beyond the battles like it did in those spaces. Like if I battle someone and they keep going on and on afterwards, unless it's a rematch later on down the road, that should not be happening, imo. Yes, all these brothas gone through it....sheeeeit Danny of course....and me and you are Team Danny all day. But one thing Danny did (which is what Mike needs to do or I wish he'd do) is use those angles against him to his advantage. But that's in the battle.

Last edited:

Ardamus

Daps
but see, that Hitman shyt at least had some superficial appeal (maybe homie is implying that he has high tech bullets on some futuristic Judge Dredd shyt). This Geechi bar can’t even be construed to be clever. You never shot a gun, you shot people? What did you shoot them with? A gun? So you shot a gun. It’s wildly stupid shyt.

If it hit for you and Ardamus though (Danny too for that matter), perhaps I’m the out of touch one.

Yeah, Geechi has those simple weird bars tho that just work. Like when he told B Magic he just found a ski mask was made for skiing. It's weird and funny but Geechi executes those lines to make them work.

Reload with the same bullets is a MUCH better line, even if it doesn’t technically make sense. “I shot people” is low key silly but I could see why folks react to it in the moment.

I agree. Reloading the same bullets as a line was crazy but it's funny that we all know damn well that can't happen.