Essential The Official Battle Rap Random Thoughts Thread (URL, KOTD, UW etc...)

wizworld

Illmatical
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Agreeing with Chris here as well.
They definitely caped for Twork but held nothing back for Mike P.

Yup, that was disgusting. Mike P's response to Bill was great because he didn't even have to slander Bill at all. Bill is wayyyyy more emo and insecure acting than Mike P., there's tons of proof is online.

MisterMajesty

All Star
Daps
Reppin
South London
Yup, that was disgusting. Mike P's response to Bill was great because he didn't even have to slander Bill at all. Bill is wayyyyy more emo and insecure acting than Mike P., there's tons of proof is online.

what did he say to him? i also noticed that a LOT of the battle rap community is nwo taking their turns to go for mike's head. Is Mike P disliked or something?

Ardamus

Unpopular Opinions About Battle Rap
Daps

I am fan of Bill Collector but I am shcoked he went there with it. He already beat Mike in a battle and even told him he was trying put that angle to rest afterwards. But months later, it's a different story.

what did he say to him? i also noticed that a LOT of the battle rap community is nwo taking their turns to go for mike's head. Is Mike P disliked or something?

yeah i think fans have decided to make Mike a target moving forward. the reasons vary.

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
I feel like neutralising geechis simple lines is probably key to beating him. Problem is, who can do it?

Lux SHOULD have:stopitslime:

I am fan of Bill Collector but I am shcoked he went there with it. He already beat Mike in a battle and even told him he was trying put that angle to rest afterwards. But months later, it's a different story.

yeah i think fans have decided to make Mike a target moving forward. the reasons vary.

Despite his points, it's still fukk Mike Privilege :pacspit: FOH, cornball:camby: Delusional. Bill destroyed him, and Yoshi can beat him, too. Talking shyt from the grave

Last edited:

Ardamus

Unpopular Opinions About Battle Rap
Daps
Despite his points, it's still fukk Mike Privilege :pacspit: FOH, cornball:camby:

Ok so you think after battle, him and his family deserved to get talked about like that in the spaces? Its one thing if you fukk up in a battle. But that was more so Twork than Mike. And Twork got comforted after the fact. Regardless, whether you like him or not, was that initially fair in the end?

Reptile

Reptile For Mortal Kombat 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outworld
Aside from JTN and Eazy, these UM 1 dudes hit their ceilings. nikkas maxed out at 6/7.

superchoops

Superstar
Daps
Lux SHOULD have:stopitslime:

Despite his points, it's still fukk Mike Privilege :pacspit: FOH, cornball:camby: Delusional. Bill destroyed him, and Yoshi can beat him, too. Talking shyt from the grave

aint you the one that was defending Danny for somebody using a played out angle?

at what point is this angle...nvm

Ok so you think after battle, him and his family deserved to get talked about like that in the spaces? Its one thing if you fukk up in a battle. But that was more so Twork than Mike. And Twork got comforted after the fact. Regardless, whether you like him or not, was that initially fair in the end?
yeah that was a lil OD esp considering how mike took it in stride. Bill and Yoshi both kinda corny for allofthat esp with the twork coddling that happened

mike p aint even fukk up either, just wasn't his battle to take

Reptile

Reptile For Mortal Kombat 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outworld
Watched Twork vs Dougy and Qleen smh he was dope in those battles. nikka been more or less trash since then...

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore

Who cares? Let them talk, if itnmakes you feel a way, challenge one them to a battle and make an example of them. Stop being a sensitive bytch crying about strangers on the internet. You want to be a public figure, it is what it is.

aint you the one that was defending Danny for somebody using a played out angle?

at what point is this angle...nvm

yeah that was a lil OD esp considering how mike took it in stride. Bill and Yoshi both kinda corny for allofthat esp with the twork coddling that happened

mike p aint even fukk up either, just wasn't his battle to take

Mike wifed that broad in the last couple years. Ryda had JUST exposed her. The Danny shyt besides meeting the twins, is 5 to 10 years old, and has been mentioned LITERALLY dozens of times already.

Also, Bill elevated the angle. "Unswallow them nikkas" round is the equivalent of Mike's 2nd against Danny.

Last edited: