Essential The Official Battle Rap Random Thoughts Thread (URL, KOTD, UW etc...)

Reptile

Reptile For Mortal Kombat 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outworld
Twitter banned once me again (smh just made that damn account yesterday) for sending Twork this but IDGAF they cant ban the real Imma post it on here

This is for you @Nu Jerzey Twork

bytch!

AveRocca

Stars and Bars
Daps
Reppin
D.C.
This shyt is on the same level as reload with the bullets that came out em… and both hit hard as fukk to me. It is what it is. It did the job.

but see, that Hitman shyt at least had some superficial appeal (maybe homie is implying that he has high tech bullets on some futuristic Judge Dredd shyt). This Geechi bar can’t even be construed to be clever. You never shot a gun, you shot people? What did you shoot them with? A gun? So you shot a gun. It’s wildly stupid shyt.

If it hit for you and Ardamus though (Danny too for that matter), perhaps I’m the out of touch one.

MJ Truth

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This shyt is on the same level as reload with the bullets that came out em… and both hit hard as fukk to me. It is what it is. It did the job.
Reload with the same bullets is a MUCH better line, even if it doesn’t technically make sense. “I shot people” is low key silly but I could see why folks react to it in the moment.

superchoops

Superstar
Daps
I feel like neutralising geechis simple lines is probably key to beating him. Problem is, who can do it?
a.ward. twice :sas2:

on url currently? shyt nobody right now feels like they'd be the one. gotta start saying mythical beings like prepared twork or a good Hollow in 2022
Hitman would be fun tho, and i wouldn't be mad at a Surf rematch

MisterMajesty

All Star
Daps
Reppin
South London

on url currently? shyt nobody right now feels like they'd be the one. gotta start saying mythical beings like prepared twork or a good Hollow in 2022

Yeah I was thinking hollow but... Right now I don't even know if he will beat dna

AveRocca

Stars and Bars
Daps
Reppin
D.C.

A bunch of people have already done it is the problem in terms of future battle projections. Geechi lost clear to Arsonal, Surf, Rum (in the tourney), JC and O Red. That’s a substantial portion of the people that you could expect to put up a fight if those battles were booked, and there’s really no reason to book any of those battles again. He’s also (debatably) loss to Ave, Danny, John John, Tay Roc, Calicoe and Verb and he got cleared by A Ward off the league twice. The people that you throw him in there with him now (apart from Hitman) are all basically just going to be beneath him in terms of stature (I’m also including his clear wins over top tiers in Lux, K Shine, DNA etc.)

He’s staring down the barrel of battles with people like Eazy, Fonz, Lu Castro, Loso etc. I don’t see any of those dudes doing anything with Geechi going forward, even with the formulaic approach and (occasional) lazy bars.

Pop123

Peace
Daps
Reppin
NULL
A bunch of people have already done it is the problem in terms of future battle projections. Geechi lost clear to Arsonal, Surf, Rum (in the tourney), JC and O Red. That’s a substantial portion of the people that you could expect to put up a fight if those battles were booked, and there’s really no reason to book any of those battles again. He’s also (debatably) loss to Ave, Danny, John John, Tay Roc, Calicoe and Verb and he got cleared by A Ward off the league twice. The people that you throw him in there with him now (apart from Hitman) are all basically just going to be beneath him in terms of stature (I’m also including his clear wins over top tiers in Lux, K Shine, DNA etc.)

He’s staring down the barrel of battles with people like Eazy, Fonz, Lu Castro, Loso etc. I don’t see any of those dudes doing anything with Geechi going forward, even with the formulaic approach and (occasional) lazy bars.
He didn't clearly beat K Shine or DNA. And I thought he clearly lost to John John

MisterMajesty

All Star
Daps
Reppin
South London

Another problem is this.

People are riding with him HEAVY right now. So even if its a clear L, his fans will transfer the win to him

T.H.E.GOD

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I feel like neutralising geechis simple lines is probably key to beating him. Problem is, who can do it?

‘only person I thought had the best chance to do that was goodz but goodz didn’t bring his a game. Ez might have a chance but I feel geechi will battle ez in geechi hometown and bully him. Will be a good battle but geechi with home court advantage, nobody beating him.