Essential The Official Battle Rap Random Thoughts Thread (URL, KOTD, UW etc...)

wtfyomom

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I have to look back and see who I think didn’t take DNA seriously but I definitely think there was a time when he was in a similar vein as JJDD because DNA was seen as so corny that what do you get out of beating him? Nobody really cared. You can make a case post nwx it’s different. Personally I think dna still overrated af and at times now as long as he has gas in the building which is always , he default wins unless the other person leaves earth like Mickey clearly beat him but even Ave, how the fukk did dna beat Ave ? What did he say that was so great ?
But anyway so you mentioned calico @theflyest , another one I can think of off the top of my head is Ill Will

Ethnic Cleansing

Fucc Slobks and Crabks
Daps
Prep is getting hung right now by Twork and T-Top on Caps live right now.

The weirdo catfished a whole group chat as other battle rappers with himself as the voice of reason to try and get some p*ssy

:russ:

Last edited:

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I have to look back and see who I think didn’t take DNA seriously but I definitely think there was a time when he was in a similar vein as JJDD because DNA was seen as so corny that what do you get out of beating him? Nobody really cared. You can make a case post nwx it’s different. Personally I think dna still overrated af and at times now as long as he has gas in the building which is always , he default wins unless the other person leaves earth like Mickey clearly beat him but even Ave, how the fukk did dna beat Ave ? What did he say that was so great ?
But anyway so you mentioned calico @theflyest , another one I can think of off the top of my head is Ill Will

I agree that there was a time DNA wasn’t taken seriously. I’m not debating that. However, the difference is nyggas simply wouldn’t battle him. At one point there was no way Verb would ever battle DNA.

If you aren’t motivated to battle DNA, it’s best to just not battle him at all.

John John is different. Nyggas have always been willing to battle him, because he doesn’t present a high threat level. These guys would come in unmotivated and have debatables with him. You can’t really do that with DNA.

Last edited:

wtfyomom

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I agree that there was a time DNA wasn’t taken seriously. I’m not debating that. However, the difference is nyggas simply wouldn’t battle him. At one point there was no way Verb would ever battle DNA.

If you aren’t motivated to battle DNA, it’s best to just not battle him at all.

John John is different. Nyggas have always been willing to battle him, because he doesn’t present a high threat level. These guys would come in unmotivated and have debatables with him. You can’t really do that with DNA.
good point, a lot of guys just wouldnt battle him