Essential The Official Battle Rap Random Thoughts Thread (URL, KOTD, UW etc...)

EA

A Pound & A Prayer
Daps
Reppin
London, UK

Yo, wtf is wrong with K Shine? :russ::russ::russ:, that man is like an irate little chihuahua or sumn, nig is a tiny ball of rage, pause. Just rap at this man at Summer Madness and take your little harmless ass home man, :laugh:.

K-Shine has the worst case of Napoleon complex in battle rap. More rappers need to do him like Head Ice did and just little man him on stage because he’s annoying as hell :mjlol:

Ardamus

Unpopular Opinions About Battle Rap
Daps
Aktive talked alllll that ish... and got smoked by Thesaurus.. smh..
Jag will 3-0 him.. easily..

Battle was awkward though.. Saurus was talking tough to Ak.. shyt was weird lol

yoooooo i forgot they rescheduled that shyt to this week. dayum I was hoping Aktive would level up against The Saurus because he isn’t an easy win of course. I need to see how bad it is because I was rooting for Aktive to get his shine some more.

Ethnic Cleansing

Fucc Slobks and Crabks
Daps
yoooooo i forgot they rescheduled that shyt to this week. dayum I was hoping Aktive would level up against The Saurus because he isn’t an easy win of course. I need to see how bad it is because I was rooting for Aktive to get his shine some more.
He's been battling 10+ years and is a virtual nobody. If he hasn't popped by now... you know the rest

:yeshrug:

TheObserver

Is In a Race against Time.
Daps
Reppin
The South
He had Glimpses.. but yeah.. He Lost
Style Clash at its Finest Though..

WhoShotCha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DUUVALLLL
Shine is insufferable. I'm sure Hollow has something creative up his sleeve to attack that aspect of Shine. Battlers have touched on his sensitive nature in the past, but Hollow typically takes a more unique approach angle-wise.