Essential The Official Battle Rap Random Thoughts Thread (URL, KOTD, UW etc...)

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK
Why does battle rap attract so many weirdos? I’m not even remotely a street dude but I’ve seen people get stomped out for less than what gets allowed in the battle rap community :mindblown:
Rap and entertainment industry is much weirder. Trust me. nikkas faking like they 6 people is tame compared to what these other nikkas are doing lol.

Ardamus

Unpopular Opinions About Battle Rap
Daps
He's been battling 10+ years and is a virtual nobody. If he hasn't popped by now... you know the rest

:yeshrug:

Yeah man, I watched his battle with Fetti and was like ok, he stepped it up some more. And he did good against Ooops in my opinion. I mean, if he is going to lose, losing to a vet like The Saurus (yep, I said it), he should have known it wouldn't be an easy win even if he wasn't what he once was.

He had Glimpses.. but yeah.. He Lost
Style Clash at its Finest Though..

Word. I need to see it if it was even close.

superchoops

Superstar
Daps
Bruh this Prep shyt :ohhh::mjlol::heh::whoo:
He became that random ass player on a fighting game that you choose that can do anyone's moves.
LMAO!!!!!!
:dead:

body, after body, after body
he was shapeshiftin:wow:
See, he can't do like O-Solo. One nikka can't get two nikkas and alert him. He'll just be talking to himself.
:mjlol:
one nikka bring two nikkas, two nikkas bring three
three nikkas bring 4 nikkas, but all them nikkas is me :wow:

EA

A Pound & A Prayer
Daps
Reppin
London, UK
Rap and entertainment industry is much weirder. Trust me. nikkas faking like they 6 people is tame compared to what these other nikkas are doing lol.

I’ve heard some wild stories from my industry friends but unlike battle rap, they rarely play out on Twitter and IG live like this. There seems to be a new battle rap scandal every week lol

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK
I’ve heard some wild stories from my industry friends but unlike battle rap, they rarely play out on Twitter and IG live like this. There seems to be a new battle rap scandal every week lol
True but that’s because there’s faaaaar more money to protect in those industries.

EA

A Pound & A Prayer
Daps
Reppin
London, UK
True but that’s because there’s faaaaar more money to protect in those industries.

Good point. I’d be very surprised if Caffeine isn’t speaking with Smack about all of this constant because it’s not a good look and it makes it harder to attract new fans.