Essential The Official Battle Rap Random Thoughts Thread (URL, KOTD, UW etc...)

MJ Truth

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
It's not that people don't take JJDD serious. He's just a hard person to write for. Same with DNA, Rum Nitty and a few others. It's hard to come with an angle on them or most of the good ones have been used already. Then there are battlers that are easier to write for like Tay Roc and the Christian battlers. That's why its funny to hear people say if we get the 'Tay Roc' Daylyt or the 'Tay Roc' Mook... we aren't getting those versions of them because they will rarely get an opponent that lines up so perfectly with their skillset again.
I mean, people didn’t take DNA seriously either lol. But DNA definitely strikes more fear in competition than John does.

Hollow, particularly years ago, was actually a pretty hard guy to write for, before he kept exposing more and more holes in his character every time he talked.

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I mean, people didn’t take DNA seriously either lol. But DNA definitely strikes more fear in competition than John does.

Hollow, particularly years ago, was actually a pretty hard guy to write for, before he kept exposing more and more holes in his character every time he talked.

I need a refresher of guys that didn’t take DNA seriously. It always seemed like nyggas were trying to embarrass him from yung ill, to Rex, to Arsenal, to k shine, to dizaster, to bmagic , etc I could go on.

A good version of DNA got destroyed by Rum Nitty, the same Rum that choked and came with light material against Todd.

nyggas try to group him and John John, but it doesn’t make sense. Nyggas try to bodybsg DNA. You rarely see that with Todd, because he isn’t as high as a threat.

Only guy I can think of that literally didn’t give a fukk was Calicoe.

Last edited:

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK
80C0FFD1-A04E-475F-9F65-FAD520A8C21D.jpeg