Essential The Official Battle Rap Random Thoughts Thread (URL, KOTD, UW etc...)

Diyhai

En Causa Sui
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
You can call it whatever you want, it's just a fact. People don't prepare for JJDD, that's why he wins. They either choke or have super light material when they battle him. And when they don't, he loses.
Fans are the problem not the battlers
People create this narrative with the "prepared Twork" and others to protect the battlers they like
if its someone they don't like that person is just trash
everybody got life outside this shyt that can effect their performances
shyt a corny excuse if you lost you lost, don't matter why
saying you didn't try because of this or that is a defense mechanism
if u really better body that nygga

Diyhai

En Causa Sui
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
I mean, it's clearly happened consistently. Apparently the other battlers simply don't respect TODD on the same level you do or a lot of fans do. It is what it is. :yeshrug:
What examples do you feel people didnt try against TODD
definitely feel like people can underestimate someone but you can't used that as an excuse for losing

Reptile

Reptile For Mortal Kombat 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outworld
JC
Rum Nitty
Verb
Danny
Bigg K
Ave
Geechi
Qleen Paper
Daylyt
Twork
Clips (both times lol)
Hollow
Just to name a few

All of them were significantly weaker than the other versions of themselves vs Arthur. And he still lost some of those battles lol.

Arthur is ASSCLAP

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK

He beat Nitty because Nitty choked, he beat Chess because he choked, he beat a mid Hollow, he beat a Verb who was talking about waking up roosters, beat the worst Geechi Gotti performance ever on URL, debatable with a super mid Tay Roc

When nikkas come prepared for 3 rounds: Ill Will smoked him, Twork smoked him (even though they never finished the battle), Red smoked him, K-Shine smoked him

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK
Fans are the problem not the battlers
People create this narrative with the "prepared Twork" and others to protect the battlers they like
if its someone they don't like that person is just trash
everybody got life outside this shyt that can effect their performances
shyt a corny excuse if you lost you lost, don't matter why
saying you didn't try because of this or that is a defense mechanism
if u really better body that nygga

I'm not disagreeing that battlers should come prepared, and it's not JJDD's fault that battlers aren't doing their jobs. But I'm also recognizing there is a talent gap when people are on their A game and when they're off, and more times than not JJDD gets nikkas on their off game.

I don't know why you're acting like this doesn't happen in every walk of life. It's very natural for someone to be less prepared/motivated when they're against a comp they don't see as a threat. Now, they get paid to perform, so they shouldn't, but the reality is they do. Whether we like it or not.

Diyhai

En Causa Sui
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
He beat Nitty because Nitty choked, he beat Chess because he choked, he beat a mid Hollow, he beat a Verb who was talking about waking up roosters, beat the worst Geechi Gotti performance ever on URL, debatable with a super mid Tay Roc

When nikkas come prepared for 3 rounds: Ill Will smoked him, Twork smoked him (even though they never finished the battle), Red smoked him, K-Shine smoked him
Blaming chess choking on him under estimating cmon son
Hollow was motivated against a nygga who slammed him into a glass mirror
Nitty choked cuz he choked
I don't think none of that was being unprepared
and the best get smoked
K-shine smoked Verb way worst
anyone can have a off night I dont think any off the times TODD got smoked it was his best performance

Diyhai

En Causa Sui
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
I'm not disagreeing that battlers should come prepared, and it's not JJDD's fault that battlers aren't doing their jobs. But I'm also recognizing there is a talent gap when people are on their A game and when they're off, and more times than not JJDD gets nikkas on their off game.

I don't know why you're acting like this doesn't happen in every walk of life. It's very natural for someone to be less prepared/motivated when they're against a comp they don't see as a threat. Now, they get paid to perform, so they shouldn't, but the reality is they do. Whether we like it or not.
but it gets corny if Surf comes in there takes the L and fans make an excuse "oh he wasnt serious"
nygga lost it dont matter why
a win is a win

Deadman187

All Star
Daps

From what I remember, Math smoke him too

But Win or Lose, TODD just creates bad battles. Outside of the Hitman performance, I've never felt the need to watch his battles more than once. He's one of the most generic battlers ever

Last edited:

superchoops

Superstar
Daps
John John and DNA, genericism at it's finest. if a UM4 participant sounded like one of them, they would never be seen on Caffeine again

also Twork smoked JJDD, it may have been one of his best URL performances up to that date. JJDD cut off Jakkboy's shyt and in return the crowd boo'd him through his whole 3rd. Had smack pleadin with the crowd :russ:

also also Tay Roc needs to stop getting mad that Caution got her boots smoked. on an event full of chokes and stumbles, Yoshi was the best and was by far the cleanest. the ol lady gotta live with that