Essential The Official Battle Rap Random Thoughts Thread (URL, KOTD, UW etc...)

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
Chess has maybe choked once out of his last 10, it’s lazy to call him a ‘choke artist’

He’s gonna have ‘Eazy’ ‘block’ ‘cap’ ‘ten’ ‘captain’ to flip, not to mention Eazy’s never battled in front of big crowds, Chess was doing that while going through puberty.

y’all hope he chokes because that’s the only way Eazy can win, 2-1 Chess

Talk to these nikkas lol. And i'm one of the biggest eazy fans here.

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Xcel is one of those guys that I can’t really listen to. Awful rap voice, no believability, boring, and doesn’t really say shyt. It’s amazing this guy has managed to stay around.

dutchie

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Chess has maybe choked once out of his last 10, it’s lazy to call him a ‘choke artist’

He’s gonna have ‘Eazy’ ‘block’ ‘cap’ ‘ten’ ‘captain’ to flip, not to mention Eazy’s never battled in front of big crowds, Chess was doing that while going through puberty.

y’all hope he chokes because that’s the only way Eazy can win, 2-1 Chess

Lol so you just going to disregard a whole history of choking cause he "only" choked once his last few battles. Its going to take more then that to shake off the "choke artist" label.

Eazy is gonna bark on Chess and it's gonna look ugly on that big stage. Eazy clear 2-1

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
Breh i fukks with you but you're the biggest chess Stan here.

It's possible lol. But i give Chess criticism when it's called for it. Chess has given us 2 great performances this year already. One which is a boty candidate (loso/chess)

I don't even recall him choking since the b-magic battle. If he did feel free to correct me.

But none of this has nothing to do with the point i was agreeing with. Yall only say chess is gonna lose cause yall think he is gonna choke. Not cause the opponent is better then him.

For all this "big room" talk yall do understand this is Eazy's first big room battle right??? Even with the chokes Chess has more experience on that stage then eazy does.

But again i already said this is gonna be a classic. Both Eazy and Chess are gonna come to kill each other.

Ban bet...

Chess chokes at least once during the battle ALL you Chess fans leave TBZ for a year.

@Black Bolt @Phillyrider807 @Ty-Fife @FreshAIG

This is the dumbest shyt i ever read. Where was this energy for the loso and kid chaos battles??? You hate chess that much or u hate his fans?? Which is it?

Last edited: