Essential The Official Battle Rap Random Thoughts Thread (URL, KOTD, UW etc...)

Reptile

Reptile For Mortal Kombat 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outworld
I guess my criteria is different for what makes somebody a "better rapper" as it pertains to battle rap. I prefer Eazy's style over Chess thinking he's the wisest man in the room in every battle.

People really fall for Chess pseudo smart nikka babble smh. nikka is toaster-in-the-bathtub dumb.

Reptile

Reptile For Mortal Kombat 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outworld
Calicoe is boring and super basic, breh. Geechi will tapdance on his soul if he prepares properly.

But Calicoe is from MI; and so is JC. And Geechi is EFB; so is JC. Therefore Cal and Geechi will be battle of the night..

Ardamus

Unpopular Opinions About Battle Rap
Daps
I guess my criteria is different for what makes somebody a "better rapper" as it pertains to battle rap. I prefer Eazy's style over Chess thinking he's the wisest man in the room in every battle.

People really fall for Chess pseudo smart nikka babble smh. nikka is toaster-in-the-bathtub dumb.

My thing is Chess got the basics down. The problem is…the choking and the throwing up. Which affects his wins. And also, he talks a great game but he is pretty meh when he gets in that ring sometimes; which is different from what he promotes. I like Chess but I always need to wait and see what he does in each battle.