Essential The Official Battle Rap Random Thoughts Thread (URL, KOTD, UW etc...)

MJ Truth

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I’ll keep it a buck.. i feel like that Lux n Daylyt battle gonna b a complete letdown.. plus they tryin to do the battle somewhere else that’s not Rbe or Url.. lmao yea smh
They’re taking too long to build it up, to the point where it’s gonna be forced to be a let down honestly. When you wait for anything this long, anything less than perfection is gonna be disappointed. This is like Lux vs Verb all over again lol.

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Lol the lack of excitement for Surf’s battle just illustrates how underwhelming of a b side that John John is.

This is the exact reason why he never wanted to battle him, but Surf’s status deteriorated to the point that it made sense.

I still think the card would be better if the opponents were swapped, meaning Mook vs Surf, and Reed/Todd 2.

Now I don’t particularly have an interest in Reed/Todd 2, but Reed has been begging for it for years and can argue that he battled him before he was fully acclimated.

Last edited:

MJ Truth

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Why is it taking so long for these Daylyt battles to happen? Him and Shine is taking forever to happen too.
I guess because he doesn’t necessarily need the immediate checks anymore, and he’s just being as patient as possible to demand the biggest bags possible. The old Mook method.

Speaking of Day; whatever happened to that situation with his wife?

wtfyomom

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I guess because he doesn’t necessarily need the immediate checks anymore, and he’s just being as patient as possible to demand the biggest bags possible. The old Mook method.

Speaking of Day; whatever happened to that situation with his wife?
what was the story on that?

Reptile

Reptile For Mortal Kombat 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outworld
Wow, his crew jumped him already, right? Why revisit this situation again?

No clue. Hitman can't help himself at this point.

Because he got carved by Calicoe and he needs to confirm an old kill to ease his subconcience and help him sleep at night.