Essential The Official Battle Rap Random Thoughts Thread (URL, KOTD, UW etc...)

dutchie

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
But none of this has nothing to do with the point i was agreeing with. Yall only say chess is gonna lose cause yall think he is gonna choke. Not cause the opponent is better then him.

I get why you're saying that but nah breh I legit think Eazy is nicer. Check my post history never been a fan of chess in first place.

Reptile

Reptile For Mortal Kombat 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outworld
I get why you're saying that but nah breh I legit think Eazy is nicer. Check my post history never been a fan of chess in first place.

DAMNEDNABLE LIE!!! You negged me with following message "Eat shyt and die neantherdal" for saying Chess is overrated. YOU AINT GOTTA LIE TO KICK IT CRAIG.

Reptile

Reptile For Mortal Kombat 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outworld
:why:

Bout to neg you now tho

play-dead-dog.gif

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!

If thats the case:salute: Eazy is def one of them ones.

Crazy how this entire card came from Angryfan lives lmao. Not even gonna lie Angryfan been getting shyt lit recently. I think this card is in Philly as well.

Last edited:

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK
If thats the case:salute: Eazy is def one of them ones.

Crazy how this entire card came from Angryfan lives lmao. Not even gonna lie Angryfan been getting shyt lit recently. I think this card is in Philly as well.
Facts. Now he got Geechi and A Ward about to be on live right now.

MJ Truth

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Eazy different :francis:
He’s not though lol.

He’s just new(ish) and talks that street/drug talk that dudes love to hear. But as far as just rapping he’s not special at all really. Chess is simply a better rapper. Eazy got that same boost early URL T Top got.

DEAD7

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fresno, CA.
He’s not though lol.

He’s just new(ish) and talks that street/drug talk that dudes love to hear. But as far as just rapping he’s not special at all really. Chess is simply a better rapper. Eazy got that same boost early URL T Top got.
I disagree... but even if thats true, he's much more consistent than Chess.

Last edited: