Essential The Official Battle Rap Random Thoughts Thread (URL, KOTD, UW etc...)

ReasonableMatic

Daps
Tsu Surf’s new album “Until Further Notice” dropped

It’s a dope album, definitely good quality

My critique for Surf is the same, he’s off-beat sometimes and enters beats off-beat.
He needs to work on that.

But definitely give it a spin if you liked his previous projects :salute:

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
We were talking about Mickey’s career not too long ago. He said he finally passed the 6 figure milestone this year.

LOL he’s really been taking advantage of this attention and going to multiple platforms

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK
We were talking about Mickey’s career not too long ago. He said he finally passed the 6 figure milestone this year.

LOL he’s really been taking advantage of this attention and going to multiple platforms

6 figures in 8 months is fire. Glad he’s getting he’s getting to it.

MJ Truth

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Tsu Surf’s new album “Until Further Notice” dropped

It’s a dope album, definitely good quality

My critique for Surf is the same, he’s off-beat sometimes and enters beats off-beat.
He needs to work on that.

But definitely give it a spin if you liked his previous projects :salute:

Just dropped the project? So between that and promoting it and celebrating the accomplishment, Surf probably won’t start writing for TODD for another two weeks.

Black Bolt

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
LDN
:dwillhuh:

Chess fans are almost as delusional as Surf stans. When Eazy gonna bark on him and he hear the crowd hyped he gonna forget his bars. Chess is a choke artist
Chess has maybe choked once out of his last 10, it’s lazy to call him a ‘choke artist’

He’s gonna have ‘Eazy’ ‘block’ ‘cap’ ‘ten’ ‘captain’ to flip, not to mention Eazy’s never battled in front of big crowds, Chess was doing that while going through puberty.

y’all hope he chokes because that’s the only way Eazy can win, 2-1 Chess

Black Bolt

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
LDN

But the bag for this worthless battle is far more significant than those other pursuits hence why he’s doing it.
He needs to humble himself cos at this moment in time, he’s still predominantly a BR as much as a he might like to think otherwise

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK
But the bag for this worthless battle is far more significant than those other pursuits hence why he’s doing it.
He needs to humble himself cos at this moment in time, he’s still predominantly a BR as much as a he might like to think otherwise
To be fair, being a humble rapper doesn't really get you anywhere.