Essential The Official Battle Rap Random Thoughts Thread (URL, KOTD, UW etc...)

Ardamus

Unpopular Opinions About Battle Rap
Daps
Anyone got the backstory on this Adept HNIC/No Mercy fight? Dude was on live talking crazy and No Mercy pulled up with the beats. He dropped his phone so you can only hear the audio

I don't even know but I had a feeling one of these days that Adept was gonna get himself into a situation like this. I never liked his content before anyway because it sounded like he was crying wolf. And with that said, you gotta be careful with that energy you put out here.

Ardamus

Unpopular Opinions About Battle Rap
Daps

Man, Jag is looking worse and worse from this situation. I feel him on the family situation.
Same time, Lush kept his cool and seemed pretty thorough about the whole thing.
Whoever battles Jag next, if there is someone else, they'll have one helluva angle to work with.

MJ Truth

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The more I think about this card the more pissed I actually am that we are getting Mook vs Reed a decade after they should have battled lol.

If Mook battles Cassidy, Clips, or Hollow next year I’m gonna be :camby:

Lux vs Daylyt is gonna get that same reception from me if they don’t hurry up and just make that battle sometime soon.

Daps
Reppin
Jamaica Queenz
The more I think about this card the more pissed I actually am that we are getting Mook vs Reed a decade after they should have battled lol.

If Mook battles Cassidy, Clips, or Hollow next year I’m gonna be :camby:

Lux vs Daylyt is gonna get that same reception from me if they don’t hurry up and just make that battle sometime soon.

I’ll keep it a buck.. i feel like that Lux n Daylyt battle gonna b a complete letdown.. plus they tryin to do the battle somewhere else that’s not Rbe or Url.. lmao yea smh