Essential The Official Battle Rap Random Thoughts Thread (URL, KOTD, UW etc...)

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
yea but can we have a REAL discussion about that..... :francis: we just talkin about him moving around stage right? is he really doing anything crazy there? I feel like so many battlers are either out of shape or are just cornball type nikkas that we lower the bar for what performance actually is :hubie: how Rum performs should be pretty standard in battle rap IMO

nikkas like Brizz or Twork are good performers to me, they don't even gotta rap some times and the room reacts like it's a haymaker.

with rum, when he's not punching his performance isn't making the other lines sound fire to me at all.
Its the arm movements he be doing

Ardamus

Unpopular Opinions About Battle Rap
Daps
Very interesting

Either he got URL’s blessing or he isn’t self aware to realize that it’s a dumb move politically.

This is a guy that said he’s working closely with Caffeine to produce content. It just doesn’t make sense IMO. If you have a show on caffeine or are working with them, I just don’t think it would be wise to do a battle with the URL’s biggest rival.

I think URL gave him that blessing. Only way to know is if we don't see him host anymore events or do battles on Caffeine.
He made a good point about starting his own production. Soaking up the game from others so you can do your own shyt.

Ardamus

Unpopular Opinions About Battle Rap
Daps

Damn I feel Aktive on all that.
Can’t have your homie from the squad making you all look crazy because he wants the fame.
I think Daylyt is talented but Aktive is right.

MJ Truth

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Who is the GOAT when it comes to struggle stories??

I feel like this category belongs to Surf, Chess, and Geechi. Is there anyone else who belongs in that category??

Squirrel from Meteor Man

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Anyone got the backstory on this Adept HNIC/No Mercy fight? Dude was on live talking crazy and No Mercy pulled up with the beats. He dropped his phone so you can only hear the audio