Essential The Official Battle Rap Random Thoughts Thread (URL, KOTD, UW etc...)

MJ Truth

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:patrice: shine a hothead but...
idk brehs Hollow was talkin spicy to Rum in the faceoff and then when Rum turned up in response, Hollow turned republican talmbout "why is he so mad? he got some bad coke or somethin?"

gonna wait until the footage drops because hollow is definitely a hand hider
Hollows a troll. K Shine is always trying to prove something. This is a recipe for fukkery.

Ardamus

Unpopular Opinions About Battle Rap
Daps
I thought K-Shine had outgrown the little man syndrome. SMH

Same here. That’s always been the one thing that kept me from being a big fan of his. I get it that he feels to stay on guard but at the same time, he worked his way up in the game at a higher level.

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK
O-Red vs B Magic the 3rd announcement for Lift His Soul RBE card.

I was watching some old B Magic, I'm not so sure Rum Nitty is over him all-time. B Magic used to say some CRAZY shyt that stood the test of time. I gotta think about it more

MJ Truth

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
O-Red vs B Magic the 3rd announcement for Lift His Soul RBE card.

I was watching some old B Magic, I'm not so sure Rum Nitty is over him all-time. B Magic used to say some CRAZY shyt that stood the test of time. I gotta think about it more
I feel like Nitty’s run has been longer but to he honest ever since the app/pandemic a lot of battle rap has run together to me so I may have the timing off. I think Nitty has had the better punches but I do think Magic is a better overall rapper and his flow sets him apart from Nitty.

Reptile

Reptile For Mortal Kombat 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outworld
Nah Nitty is still better than magic as a puncher. Is way more consistent and lasted longer as a puncher.

Nitty might be slightly more clever. But Magic is more techically skilled. Not even close. And Magics slogan is better.

JuvenileHell

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Like think about it, NItty is literally the only punchline battler that fans want to just stick to punchlines. Every other punchline battler have had fans say that they need to include angles, humor, schemes so on. Ave was told to switch his flow up. Nitty's punches are so crazy fans just want him to stick to doing that.

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
Like think about it, NItty is literally the only punchline battler that fans want to just stick to punchlines. Every other punchline battler have had fans say that they need to include angles, humor, schemes so on. Ave was told to switch his flow up. Nitty's punches are so crazy fans just want him to stick to doing that.
i don't think he's top tier level anything outside of his punches too :ld: