Essential The Official Battle Rap Random Thoughts Thread (URL, KOTD, UW etc...)

MJ Truth

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

I think a Hollow vs Nitty would end in a 3-0. Either Hollow will do something super creative that will really hit, and just make you not care about anything Nitty says or it will flop and Nitty will body him. I don't see it being a debatable.

I cant imagine Hollow coming back from all of this time and getting 30d. Outside of the Math one, has anyone ever just destroyed Hollow over a full battle?

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore

:deadmanny: This is funny to me because Mike has become such a parody rapper

Until Sikh raps circles around him and gets him back out of there. He should be spending his time tightening his rounds and paternity testing his new kid:lolbron:

Late night random battle rap thought

I wanna see Calicoe vs Head Ice

Splice 6 mixtape verses together in the right order. No chokes or stumbles as a bonus.

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I cant imagine Hollow coming back from all of this time and getting 30d. Outside of the Math one, has anyone ever just destroyed Hollow over a full battle?

Verb 2-0 bodybagged him just as bad

Aside from that, he doesn’t really lose like that. My thing with Hollow is his battles tend to be duds (yes there are some exceptions). Some of the shyt he had for Surf was some of the worst shyt I’ve ever heard.

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK
Until Sikh raps circles around him and gets him back out of there. He should be spending his time tightening his rounds and paternity testing his new kid:lolbron:

Splice 6 mixtape verses together in the right order. No chokes or stumbles as a bonus.
Sikh doesn’t rap better than Mike P

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK
:scust:Mickey’s obsession with Lux.

I still find it amazing that he’s a full time artist that lives off music, yet no one knows him. Where is this Mickey Factz fan base?

Lmao I think Mickey’s music is dope but it’s doesn’t stream much. I think he should sell directly to his base which a lot of small indie artists are doing and making way more money than they do just putting it on streaming services like Spotify.

I know he makes money from ghostwriting, probably has other avenues of stream that help him survive that I’m not aware of because he seems to be doing decently.