Essential The Official Battle Rap Random Thoughts Thread (URL, KOTD, UW etc...)

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK
Hollow's music is still so garbage and it really amazes me that a guy who is arguably the GOAT battle rapper can sound so terrible when making songs.
The sadder part is he be in the studio with legendary producers like Alchemist and Havoc and still produces trash

I don't know why he ain't stay in this pocket. This song was fire

TheObserver

Is In a Race against Time.
Daps
Reppin
The South
Day vs Lux
Dot vs Lux.. Should be Lux next 2..

I've said it before i don't want to see him against Dna..JC or Chilla..

If so...JC and Chilla better do it before that crowd Come back.. Because the 1st dude that take Lux with a Crowd ain't gone make it...

I can already hear the building shaking before he speaks...

Also.. The way he talking to NuNu.. Day better be writing.. But I think the Dot battle has a chance of being a grudge match..

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
Mackk Myron involving his mom in battle rap will result in ANGLES

her IG is public and she’s hugged with up with a Que Dawg who is probably not his dad

H. Selassie

Black Royalty
Daps
If they announce Mook vs Brizz on this RBE card like rumored, will y'all be hype?

For shyt sho *Mike D voice*

It’s a more dangerous battle for Mook now too for the simple fact that everybody is really eager for Brizz to battle again on top of the fact that Brizz stands to add so much depth to situation from a content perspective (what happened in Delaware, his mans passing, how URL did him, etc). He’d have a ton of momentum if he strung it all together properly.

T.H.E.GOD

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
How the hell smack let the battle go? Crazy. But rbe needed that bad. Wouldn’t be surprised Beasley puts a stop to that shyt somehow someway.