Essential The Official Battle Rap Random Thoughts Thread (URL, KOTD, UW etc...)

JuvenileHell

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Lmao I think Mickey’s music is dope but it’s doesn’t stream much. I think he should sell directly to his base which a lot of small indie artists are doing and making way more money than they do just putting it on streaming services like Spotify.

I know he makes money from ghostwriting, probably has other avenues of stream that help him survive that I’m not aware of because he seems to be doing decently.

your avatar is dope as hell. Jay Z and Supreme :wow:

360dagod

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SAN ANTONIO SPURS NY DIVISION
:ohhh:

Imagine if the bounty hunter actually had bars and went through a tournament just to get to the guy he was after. That’d be some next level infiltration. Make for a dope film plot.

shyt the bounty was probably a decent amount...

You can pay nikkas to write your shyt and be well off on the backend

MJ Truth

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I felt like hollow did great in that battle especially with his second round freestyle.
Yeah. I felt like Hollow came with it in that battle (I'm not even a Hollow fan like that) but Verb was just on another planet that day and dusted him off. The Math battle is the main one where I just thought Hollow got his ass kicked.

Ardamus

Unpopular Opinions About Battle Rap
Daps

:ooh: I dunno whether I wanna laugh at this or be shocked. Wow.

:ohhh:

Imagine if the bounty hunter actually had bars and went through a tournament just to get to the guy he was after. That’d be some next level infiltration. Make for a dope film plot.

If he went second and was like "you said such and such right....well you got the right to remain silent" it would have been a wrap.