Essential The Official Battle Rap Random Thoughts Thread (URL, KOTD, UW etc...)

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Sikh doesn’t rap better than Mike P

I disagree. If Mike hasn't found some new Street Fighter or anime references he can get over with, he's getting washed. Or if he knows something about Sikh no one else does, but I doubt it. Sikh has better bars in general, and Mike has like a dozen angles open on him. No way I see him winning.

So sad. If he could have found 3 random unheard freestyles from 97 to 99, he would have destroyed that goof.

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK
I disagree. If Mike hasn't found some new Street Fighter or anime references he can get over with, he's getting washed. Or if he knows something about Sikh no one else does, but I doubt it. Sikh has better bars in general, and Mike has like a dozen angles open on him. No way I see him winning.

So sad. If he could have found 3 random unheard freestyles from 97 to 99, he would have destroyed that goof.
Disagree but we'll see who wins. I think Sikh is dope but just as a writer and when it comes to switching flows, getting in different pockets, Mike P is superior as a rapper. I don't think it's close honestly. I think the battle will be a goodie

Ardamus

Unpopular Opinions About Battle Rap
Daps

Disagree but we'll see who wins. I think Sikh is dope but just as a writer and when it comes to switching flows, getting in different pockets, Mike P is superior as a rapper. I don't think it's close honestly. I think the battle will be a goodie

I have to go with @FreshAIG on this. I think Real Sikh is a monster but Mike has gone thru the gauntlet with his resume and you can tell he has learned from his wins and losses. It'll be close. @TripleAgent Mike does have angles on him but even when you have angles on you, all you have to do is be up to being able to deflect them and keep it moving in the battles. Mike has had time to sit down and think so he might have a defense down to go against Real Sikh. Who knows.

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore

I have to go with @FreshAIG on this. I think Real Sikh is a monster but Mike has gone thru the gauntlet with his resume and you can tell he has learned from his wins and losses. It'll be close. @TripleAgent Mike does have angles on him but even when you have angles on you, all you have to do is be up to being able to deflect them and keep it moving in the battles. Mike has had time to sit down and think so he might have a defense down to go against Real Sikh. Who knows.

Let Mike tell you himself:mjlol:

Rum gone 30 Holmsley....

Badly:picard:

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
I don't think anyone disagree that Real Sikh is a great rapper.
I know, I just happened to see that tweet, cracked up. Hopefully will be a goodie. I don't dislike Mike, don't want him to get killed, just going off his last couple and Sikh's last couple, it doesn't look good for Mike.

DontEemTry

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

I think a Hollow vs Nitty would end in a 3-0. Either Hollow will do something super creative that will really hit, and just make you not care about anything Nitty says or it will flop and Nitty will body him. I don't see it being a debatable.

Problem with this matchup for Nitty is that Hollow's rebuttal game is too crazy. Nitty will throw a bunch of nice punches and Hollow will neutralize them with rebuttals and take all that energy away.

2-1 Hollow.