Essential The Official Battle Rap Random Thoughts Thread (URL, KOTD, UW etc...)

Anerdyblackguy

Gotta learn how to kill a nikka from the inside
Supporter
Daps
How the hell smack let the battle go? Crazy. But rbe needed that bad. Wouldn’t be surprised Beasley puts a stop to that shyt somehow someway.
Don’t think Beasley can. URL did Brizz dirty as hell and Brizz seems adamant he will never work with the URL again. Mook seems to have a way better relationship with RBE so this is easy for him.

H. Selassie

Black Royalty
Daps
How did Brizz get done dirty by URL? I checked out after the battle was scrapped

When Brizz’s man died, he asked URL could they push the Mook battle back by 1 event. URL said no acting like they couldn’t because of Caffeine and sponsorship obligations. However, once Brizz said he couldn’t do it...they ended up pushing it back anyway...only to give it to Tay Roc.

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
When Brizz’s man died, he asked URL could they push the Mook battle back by 1 event. URL said no acting like they couldn’t because of Caffeine and sponsorship obligations. However, once Brizz said he couldn’t do it...they ended up pushing it back anyway...only to give it to Tay Roc.
Idk if sponsors were geared up for brizz and he backed out i can see said sponsors not wanting to try with him again, tay roc is known for always showing up with no issues so it isnt crazy to do that imo, just business.

These nikkas so used to having homie contracts with URL it makes sense for these problems to arise once they dealing with a business that is strictly about the bottom line

oO J Smooth Oo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Uk
Day vs Lux
Dot vs Lux.. Should be Lux next 2..

I've said it before i don't want to see him against Dna..JC or Chilla..

If so...JC and Chilla better do it before that crowd Come back.. Because the 1st dude that take Lux with a Crowd ain't gone make it...

I can already hear the building shaking before he speaks...

Also.. The way he talking to NuNu.. Day better be writing.. But I think the Dot battle has a chance of being a grudge match..
Nobody wants to see a lux clone going against his maker.

Theo Penn

on that Earl Stevens wine
Daps
The sadder part is he be in the studio with legendary producers like Alchemist and Havoc and still produces trash

I don't know why he ain't stay in this pocket. This song was fire

This joint is just ok in my opinion. Hollow doesn’t have IT at all. It’s cool though. Most of these battle rap niccas don’t have the chops to be a recording artist. That’s why they are in battle rap. Hollow’s voice is TERRIBLE on records and is not compelling enough as a person to overcome his shortfalls.