Essential The Official Battle Rap Random Thoughts Thread (URL, KOTD, UW etc...)

Pop123

Peace
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Hollow's music is still so garbage and it really amazes me that a guy who is arguably the GOAT battle rapper can sound so terrible when making songs.
He has a super corny voice. He need to get his sinuses drained or sumn, pause if it applies somehow. Even his speaking voice is corny, lol, madd nasally.

Pop123

Peace
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I respect Daylyt’s pen/talent as one of the best to ever do it when he’s on his A-game but I do find it funny that he’s now seen as this “Final boss” matchup after 1 battle with Roc.

He has like100 battles against the likes of Oops, J Murda, Loso, Cortez, Rich Dolarz, Skelly, Bangz, D Chain, Spee Dolla, Loe Pesci, Uno Lavoz, KG, Dialect, Osna....but somehow now Rum or nobody besides Lux is deserving :mjlol:

I'm a huge fan of Daylyt's writing but you are absolutely right, it took 1 battle to put him on Lux's level to the people, that's crazy. Also salute to him tho because that shyt he was saying against Roc was so otherworldly that it made people react like that, that says something.

I'd rather see Daylyt against a focused Quantum or maybe Nitty if Nitty could be at his pinnacle...these dudes are wizards with the wordplay. Lux is more of a pure writer, I'd rather see him against B Dot or JC. People compare Daylyt and Lux but they are nothing alike to me, but whatever, can't wait for it.

Last edited:

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
prep trying to come across as hard in his response to ill will situation, "oh as a man... " "we can take it outside". i dont personally know prep maybe hes the biggest gangsta behind the scenes but it looks like hes trying to save face and hes gonna get fukked up in a fistfight with Will, when its possible he could just try to come off normal and avoid any physicality
Didnt will air out the parkin lot at an event years ago? I remember the video:mjlol: prep better chill, im pretty sure will would Dose him up on stage if he gets too comfortable

A.R.$

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Nothing worse than watching a debate between two ppl and neither side knows what they're talking about
Facts. Jaz was up there getting emotional. It seem like she was attempting to downplay Verb legend status to boost up Surf. She really is a Surf dikk rider.

Did Math really say that Hitman is not a legend :snoop: he lost all credibility saying some dumb shyt like that.

mvp_status

Superstar
Daps
Facts. Jaz was up there getting emotional. It seem like she was attempting to downplay Verb legend status to boost up Surf. She really is a Surf dikk rider.

Did Math really say that Hitman is not a legend :snoop: he lost all credibility saying some dumb shyt like that.

Just dumb shyt being said throughout. Math saying Surf didnt beat Hitman.....Jaz saying Surf only has 1 battle off URL. Both of them need to shut the fukk up

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK
I'm a huge fan of Daylyt's writing but you are absolutely right, it took 1 battle to put him on Lux's level to the people, that's crazy. Also salute to him tho because that shyt he was saying against Roc was so otherworldly that it made people react like that, that says something.

I'd rather see Daylyt against a focused Quantum or maybe Nitty if Nitty could be at his pinnacle...these dudes are wizards with the wordplay. Lux is more of a pure writer, I'd rather see him against B Dot or JC. People compare Daylyt and Lux but they are nothing alike to me, but whatever, can't wait for it.
They compare Lyt to Lux because Lyt said he was heavily influenced by Lux vs Miles and Lux vs Calicoe.

I don't think they're that similar anymore. Only thing they have in common is they rappity rap. But they're both different.

The problem with Nitty against a Daylyt is will Nitty be able to match Daylyt's rapping. His wordplay will be there but I think the difference in rapping ability with be stark.

As Mickey Factz said though, I don't know if Daylyt is going to battle again. Punch is setting Daylyt up lovely with this TDE project. He might be done for real.