Essential The Official Battle Rap Random Thoughts Thread (URL, KOTD, UW etc...)

Reptile

Reptile For Mortal Kombat 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outworld
If Vixen not sucking fukking taking urine in the ass or throat she can keep it

Deadman187

All Star
Daps
I don’t think the females had enough activity to do any coty shyt but that’s me. Hopefully they pick it up this year.

According to Unbias, P from URL is actually running QOTR behind the scenes, not Debo, so maybe things will improve now

Last edited:

wtfyomom

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah I used to be more into the female battle rap back when they did the event at Irving plaza with Jaz vs 40. I still watched most of the app battles but it’s eh to me right now

superchoops

Superstar
Daps
They dropped Jakkboy vs Ru Bando on the app

That was a much needed body for Jakkboy. Clear 30 to get him back in form.

nikkas claimed to report me when i announced it :russ:

i think i had it 2-1 jakk when i watched it.

I feel like you can see the potential in Ru Bando. That Straight Face thru the whole game: Tim Duncan bar was fire. but when he misses, he misses BAD

NYC Crucible Ep1 up. Judges are Eazy and Swave Sevah

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK
nikkas claimed to report me when i announced it :russ:

i think i had it 2-1 jakk when i watched it.

I feel like you can see the potential in Ru Bando. That Straight Face thru the whole game: Tim Duncan bar was fire. but when he misses, he misses BAD

NYC Crucible Ep1 up. Judges are Eazy and Swave Sevah

I'm with @theflyest in that some people aren't URL battlers and I think Bando falls in that category. I think he's We Go Hard mid-tier level battler, which is basically like being a 10 point scorer in the G-league. He's not even bottom low-tier skill wise on the UrL. I think Bando is not lyrical enough to make up for what he lacks in delivery and performance. Every once in a while he'll have a line that's fire, like the one you pointed out, but it's too few and far between.

superchoops

Superstar
Daps
I'm with @theflyest in that some people aren't URL battlers and I think Bando falls in that category. I think he's We Go Hard mid-tier level battler, which is basically like being a 10 point scorer in the G-league. He's not even bottom low-tier skill wise on the UrL. I think Bando is not lyrical enough to make up for what he lacks in delivery and performance. Every once in a while he'll have a line that's fire, like the one you pointed out, but it's too few and far between.

y'all prolly right. He can be a Banned mid-tier

This NYC crucible episode one is TRASH

Half these nikkas are choking/stumbling heavy, at the end, eazy just stops a battle in probably round one and just goes "look we already decided we aint pickin any of y'all nikkas so its no need to continue" :russ:

it sounds like they had 3 days prep but compared to the south episodes judged by top/swamp, these nikkas would all get cleaned up by the south

episode was only good to see swave/eazy call nikkas trash

Black Bolt

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
LDN
That NY crucible is hot basura :trash:, NY fell off

Edit: Eazy’s & Swave’s reactions made it enjoyable tho

Last edited:

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK
y'all prolly right. He can be a Banned mid-tier

This NYC crucible episode one is TRASH

Half these nikkas are choking/stumbling heavy, at the end, eazy just stops a battle in probably round one and just goes "look we already decided we aint pickin any of y'all nikkas so its no need to continue" :russ:

it sounds like they had 3 days prep but compared to the south episodes judged by top/swamp, these nikkas would all get cleaned up by the south

episode was only good to see swave/eazy call nikkas trash
I'm afraid to watch NYC Crucible. I keep hearing how awful it is

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

He’s not lyrical nor is he entertaining. I don’t know how old is he, but he looks pretty young, and the URL tends to be a little more patient if they believe you can become a star. I personally don’t see it.