Essential The Official Battle Rap Random Thoughts Thread (URL, KOTD, UW etc...)

Reptile

Reptile For Mortal Kombat 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outworld
Melato Black is shyts on any female battler not named E Hart Myverse or 40

AveRocca

Stars and Bars
Daps
Reppin
D.C.
I’ll give it a listen.

I don’t doubt ACE will have the better material. It’s whether he can get through it clean or not.

that’s pretty much the long and short of it. Ace has stumbled in small leagues repeatedly with very little pressure on him on multiple occasions, this here is about to be the biggest moment of his battle rap career, really can’t see a way that he makes it through without fukking up tbh. Consider the stakes of this shyt. If Ace kills John with the eyes of the battle world on him, he immediately vaults back into the spot that a lot of people had him being in when he first hit the scene, ie at the forefront of his class. If he loses bad he’s a whole joke out here. Lot riding on this for him and I think he probably wilts under the pressure tbh. Would love to see him go crazy though but I don’t got that happening.

superchoops

Superstar
Daps
Casey should've won. Viixen won based off the momentum of her DNA battle.

4 of the 5 panelists (15% each) were going hard for Viixen, while one of them and the fan vote (25%) went for Casey for a 60/40 split

She was on breakfast with the champ earlier

Pop123

Peace
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Vixen is trash. Overrated white trash
Is she white for real or red bone?

"bytch look at the history / we all know what happens when an Assassin get a clear shot at a Kennedy!!!"

giphy.gif
:sademerson

Lol, she nasty to me, she deserved to be champ. I wish she switch up her movements that, that putting your hands together when talking to your opponent shyt is cool but she over does that shyt.