Essential The Official Battle Rap Random Thoughts Thread (URL, KOTD, UW etc...)

superchoops

Superstar
Daps
Brehs, I’m late on eazy the block captain :wow: Dude is raw, just seen his battle with top and Danny. Any other ones of his that are fire?

watch him cook don marino and cortez, then watch a great battle vs Fonz. All of his URL battles thus far were quality

Dude just got a taste of the spotlight and he's wilding. You're at an event for women in battle rap, among women in battle rap. If you care anything about your woman, don't do ANYTHING that looks even a tiny bit controlling at an event like that. I don't know what happened exactly but even if it was just an argument I don't respect it at all. Even if your woman is the submissive type you might have to be a little fake in that environment. Don't give her peers anything to hold over her head.

its weird to me because i never got those type of corny vibes from him

you get on that liquor tho...:francis:

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!

I haven't seen Brooklyn Carter in a minute :ohhh: Takes me back to them WeGoHard days :wow: His battle with Chess was great

I never got why he didn't get the URL push. I understand the people who think his style is too "local" But he's one of the best if not the best in WGH. No way in hell you gonna tell me people like Mr.Wavy Jerry Wess and Ru Bando is better then Brooklyn Carter. Plus he beat a FIRE chess(Still think his chess battle is his best battle) Also his pg with steams was back when pgs really meant something. 2 classic battles right there imo.

Not to mention he had a great showing last year on URL that actually dropped on the channel and STILL didn't get the push. I think i remember hearing he battled Prezzy on the same card they just dropped that ru bando/jakkboy so his battle from there should be dropping soon. But thats just another WGH battle that should of been happened. BC needs real URL looks.

Not sure what he needs to do. I really hate the whole "Joining crews" shyt but i honestly think it would benefit him. A cosign from NWX/Cavegang would do wonders for him cause the talent is there. Roc himself was going crazy for him for his battle vs J Morr.

Last edited:

Phillyrider807

Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
:mjlol:Brooklyn Carter is not URL material. He’s had plenty of opportunities, and he’s failed to capitalize. I call guys that fail to capitalize on opportunities “losers.” He’s one of the losers in battle rap.

What opportunities though?? It's easy to say he and others failed to capitalize when all they got were one off looks against no names. Brooklyn Carter has won more then he loss on URL.

And by no means am i saying URL owes anything to BC lol. But it's clear they push who they want to push. Just not sure why they didn't pick BC especially when they picked lesser talent to push from the WGH roster(obviously this is subjective) He's nice to me and he won the "big" looks he did get.

Truth Watson is another one. He's undefeated on URL. Had one of the CRAZIEST bars of 2020. Why are we not seeing him?? What has he not done that people like Ru Bando or Swamp done?

watch him cook don marino and cortez, then watch a great battle vs Fonz. All of his URL battles thus far were quality

its weird to me because i never got those type of corny vibes from him

you get on that liquor tho...:francis:

That's honestly all it takes. I dont know the full situation at hand so cant really speak on it. But i know all too well the most level headed dude on earth is a different person when that liquor hit.

Last edited:

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What opportunities though?? It's easy to say he and others failed to capitalize when all they got were one off looks against no names. Brooklyn Carter has won more then he loss on URL.

And by no means am i saying URL owes anything to BC lol. But it's clear they push who they want to push. Just not sure why they didn't pick BC especially when they picked lesser talent to push from the WGH roster(obviously this is subjective) He's nice to me and he won the "big" looks he did get.

Truth Watson is another one. He's undefeated on URL. Had one of the CRAZIEST bars of 2020. Why are we not seeing him?? What has he not done that people like Ru Bando or Swamp done?

That's honestly all it takes. I dont know the full situation at hand so cant really speak on it. But i know all too well the most level headed dude on earth is a different person when that liquor hit.

“one offs” are opportunities and it’s on the battler to make the most of it, as well as being on a league that can be viewed as a little brother to the URL.

Everyone is NOT meant to be on the url and it’s okay.

Objectively, I understand why those guys you mentioned are on the url and why BC isn’t.

Now Ru Bando is terrible. I have no idea how he made it. I don’t think BC is terrible, just bland.

JuvenileHell

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:mjlol:Brooklyn Carter is not URL material. He’s had plenty of opportunities, and he’s failed to capitalize. I call guys that fail to capitalize on opportunities “losers.” He’s one of the losers in battle rap.

WGH did have it's fair share of losers :mjcry:

Gwitty
Dougy
Bedaffi Green
Presidential Dubz
Ya boy Clip

Only battlers out of there that became worth a damn were Chess, Steams and Jerry Wess

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
Didnt steams or somebody make light work or brooklyn carter

Them wegohard nikkas in general just couldnt cut it

Phillyrider807

Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
one offs” are opportunities and it’s on the battler to make the most of it, as well as being on a league that can be viewed as a little brother to the URL.

Everyone is NOT meant to be on the url and it’s okay.

Objectively, I understand why those guys you mentioned are on the url and why BC isn’t.

Now Ru Bando is terrible. I have no idea how he made it. I don’t think BC is terrible, just bland.

But thats what im saying. BC is winning his "one off" url looks. So how is he not "making the most of it"

He lost to steams yea but he had 2 wins on URL after that.

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
But thats what im saying. BC is winning his "one off" url looks. So how is he not "making the most of it"

He lost to steams yea but he had 2 wins on URL after that.

I can’t speak on if he’s “winning” these battles, as I rarely finish his battles. As I stated, he’s very bland, and many agree on this.