Essential The Official Battle Rap Random Thoughts Thread (URL, KOTD, UW etc...)

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps
blMPcDb.png

:banderas: King Pen

Anerdyblackguy

Gotta learn how to kill a nikka from the inside
Supporter
Daps
Chilla winning COTY has to be one of the best comebacks of all time. I remember when he got absolutely dismantled by DNA a couple of years back (I forget the card but I want to say NOME) and the questions about him performing in large crowds surrounded him.

It wasn’t until he obliterated Prep that his big stage performance or lack of performance was no longer a problem and people retook him seriously again.

Congrats Chilla

raw613

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
602 via 410
damn Eazy got ALL these nikkas in they feelings :whew:

nikka in the mountains yelling at his phone :mjlol: only reason they hurt is cuz they like the dude

Surf has given him credit, but with the backhanded compliments sayin his name wrong kinda clownin at the same time you gotta expect that's enough for the average rapper to throw a jab lol, plus for someone that's really starting to emerge creating story lines increases the interest for certain matches so you gotta expect that, this was common when they all started lol, cats probably would be more dismissive of many, but eazy has a buzz and things like his "bullshyt" will likely hit when crowds come back so its harder to paint the same narrative with him