Essential The Official Battle Rap Random Thoughts Thread (URL, KOTD, UW etc...)

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK
EtGohnPXAAAc2jC

Donny

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
nikkas really snuck Shine above B Dot, put Fonz at top 10 and Danny at 13 at least they got COTY right congrats to Chilla

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
nikkas really snuck Shine above B Dot, put Fonz at top 10 and Danny at 13 at least they got COTY right congrats to Chilla
Danny had alot of ups and downs last year, hence him really going on a mission this year

i expect Danny to be on any and every top tier neck who shat on his name and a top 3 Champion contender

Donny

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Danny had alot of ups and downs last year, hence him really going on a mission this year

i expect Danny to be on any and every top tier neck who shat on his name and a top 3 Champion contender
I think that Jerry Wess loss hurt him but he was for sure top 10 at least this year imo I hope Danny gets every name he want this year

Pop123

Peace
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I couldn't possibly care any less about these awards but Danielle Fishel will forever be bad off the strength of Topanga alone, :ahh:. Whats the backstory? She likes battle rap/Chilla?

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
I couldn't possibly care any less about these awards but Danielle Fishel will forever be bad off the strength of Topanga alone, :ahh:. Whats the backstory? She likes battle rap/Chilla?
Yeah pretty much. I believe the connection comes from Chilla helping her during the TBS Drop the Mic/Rap battle thing they did with celebrities. She follows him on IG. It was dope for Jayblack to get her to do this.

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
I love seeing how far battlers come along. I remember first seeing Chilla vs Cash Eatin and thought "Nah this nikka is fukking crazy". I always put that next to the first time I saw JC and had the same reaction. Still my two most favorite debuts on URL.

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
I love seeing how far battlers come along. I remember first seeing Chilla vs Cash Eatin and thought "Nah this nikka is fukking crazy". I always put that next to the first time I saw JC and had the same reaction. Still my two most favorite debuts on URL.
I get geeked any time battlers get props outside of the community, we seen these nikkas rap their hearts out for nothing but a dap from smack and love of the sport :mjcry: even as fans it's like we gotta keep all this history/piff to ourselves cuz it's too raw for mainstream entertainment, we all win when the culture gets recognized

On top of the URL brand in general doing a good job at keeping this shyt as black as possible :blessed: that biggie vid really brought this shyt full circle for me

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bill Collector was trash most of 2020 why is he damn near top 5 smh.
Only reason is because they put a lot of stock in the tournament, and he got to the finals of Ultimate Madness 2 and probably should've won, but he threw the finals to Holmzie.