Essential The Official Battle Rap Random Thoughts Thread (URL, KOTD, UW etc...)

superchoops

Superstar
Daps
Floated. This nikka Dot is Shang Tsung out here though. Stole the soul outta Lux's flow for battle rap and sounds like a rebated Cole on this track. Lyrically homie is impeccable but it still kinda sounds like he's trying to find his own voice out here.

He really sounds like Drake on Gold Roses but i'm not mad at it :ehh:

Battle rappers making good songs out here you love to see it, randomly that Tsu Surf Careful Who You Love joint popped up in my head today :wow:

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
his material against dna is still some of favourite rounds ever

:banderas:I’m a monster....

He had some shyt. It was just too long.

Agreed, he just needs to lay back now and let the people make the lux battle happen.

He’s definitely going to have to battle. Lux is focused on Daylyt for 2021. All he can try to do is make himself an attractive opponent for 2022.

- start applying pressure on Lux rn
- take the bigger battles
- look the part

and let’s see where it goes :yeshrug:

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
lol

Fully expect to hear that too. That shyt is weird as hell though. Why the fukk would a mixed broad in THIS culture identify herself as a white broad only to swing back and rap that type of shyt? Broad basically unilaterally pigeonholed herself into spitting all slurs from now on. shyt was highly inadvisable and for what, to get a reaction in a damn battle on a nondescript league against EK? Wild. shyt is a whole angle for one of them QotR broads to exploit.
She's white and black when convenient. Angle sounded good.. Not going to spend energy sweating it.

B Dot zoned out over the beat :banderas:

If Suge really pushed his pen and not rapped slow and goofy over some generic trap best, he could wash this. It was cool, but soft AF for a dis track.

AveRocca

Stars and Bars
Daps
Reppin
D.C.
She's white and black when convenient. Angle sounded good.. Not going to spend energy sweating it.

If Suge really pushed his pen and not rapped slow and goofy over some generic trap best, he could wash this. It was cool, but soft AF for a dis track.

Definitely not about to sweat this shyt but nah champ, if you’re black in any way in this country you’re not about to refer to yourself as a white person. Not unless there’s some self-hatred involved somewhere. That’s nothing at all. Rosenberg wouldn’t even do that shyt I bet lol.

ReasonableMatic

Daps
his material against dna is still some of favourite rounds ever
I’m a monster, let’s get it crackin/Kraken
Big Foot
kick his back in, I want your spot nikka
He could barely lock Ness/Loch Ness
Yet he/Yeti tryna stop Chilla?
You better boogie, man
or I'm draggin/dragon you
To prove the God's iller/Godzilla

- Chilla vs DNA

Chilla was spittin elite shyt vs DNA, Idgaf what nikkas sayin :wow:

wizworld

Illmatical
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Big Foot
You better boogie, man

- Chilla vs DNA

I was there. I liked some of the material but he lost the crowd. People in the building were excited to see him but it just wasn't his time.
A dude passed out during the battle but somehow the people on the stage were told dude got dragged out for trying to record the battles.

mvp_status

Superstar
Daps
Big Foot
You better boogie, man

- Chilla vs DNA

Everybody see you trying to be Jin, Eric........so I guess you generic too :mjgrin:

Reptile

Reptile For Mortal Kombat 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outworld
B Dot is one flaw ass nikka. He was clowning Suge talking about his merchandise being cheap and all that but when Suge bust his bubble its prosper black man Elevate lol I hate this nikka.

superchoops

Superstar
Daps
No crowd era really spoiled us with nikkas not having to bring back one thing like 8 times, imma miss it when its gone. Other than that, i think most people will be fine.If Lu Castro hits the way he should on that big stage tho....

Also i went back to watch Twork vs JJDD. Aftet JJDD stopped Jakkboy from rapping, that Atlanta crowd booed/gave no reaction for jjdd's whole third :russ: