Essential The Official Battle Rap Random Thoughts Thread (URL, KOTD, UW etc...)

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Surf has given him credit, but with the backhanded compliments sayin his name wrong kinda clownin at the same time you gotta expect that's enough for the average rapper to throw a jab lol, plus for someone that's really starting to emerge creating story lines increases the interest for certain matches so you gotta expect that, this was common when they all started lol, cats probably would be more dismissive of many, but eazy has a buzz and things like his "bullshyt" will likely hit when crowds come back so its harder to paint the same narrative with him
The first nikka standing in front of 500 to 1000 people screaming "BULLshyt!!!" at the top of their lungs better have thick skin:picard:

oO J Smooth Oo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Uk
Ars and Verb should have a rematch to see who should retire first

not enough people are on his neck for that performance against Danny, im seeing more verb bashing than Ars bashing when it sounded like this nikka didn't even prepare for danny at all, after all that shyt talking....
:russ: arsonal has always been garbage

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Chilla winning COTY has to be one of the best comebacks of all time. I remember when he got absolutely dismantled by DNA a couple of years back (I forget the card but I want to say NOME) and the questions about him performing in large crowds surrounded him.

It wasn’t until he obliterated Prep that his big stage performance or lack of performance was no longer a problem and people retook him seriously again.

Congrats Chilla

I really don’t view this as a “comeback.”

:mjlol:That DNA battle was like 8 years ago. You’re typing as if that just happened. Chilla has been here. It’s just a matter of putting together the right battles, which has always been a problem for these “pen” nyggas. He was off the url for awhile because he didn’t like what they were offering after the Cortez battle.

Great comebacks are guys like BC or Prep, that had to start at the bottom on Dre Dennis league and grind back to the url.

AveRocca

Stars and Bars
Daps
Reppin
D.C.
nikka in two weeks:mjlol:

lol

Fully expect to hear that too. That shyt is weird as hell though. Why the fukk would a mixed broad in THIS culture identify herself as a white broad only to swing back and rap that type of shyt? Broad basically unilaterally pigeonholed herself into spitting all slurs from now on. shyt was highly inadvisable and for what, to get a reaction in a damn battle on a nondescript league against EK? Wild. shyt is a whole angle for one of them QotR broads to exploit.

oO J Smooth Oo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Uk
I really don’t view this as a “comeback.”

:mjlol:That DNA battle was like 8 years ago. You’re typing as if that just happened. Chilla has been here. It’s just a matter of putting together the right battles, which has always been a problem for these “pen” nyggas. He was off the url for awhile because he didn’t like what they were offering after the Cortez battle.

Great comebacks are guys like BC or Prep, that had to start at the bottom on Dre Dennis league and grind back to the url.
his material against dna is still some of favourite rounds ever

oO J Smooth Oo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Uk
I hope Chilla carries himself like a Champion. Use this new found status to get some bigger battles. Let a little nygga like kid chaos earn the battle.

Get a haircut, some fresh clothes, and come out looking the part. Stop coming out to battles like you just came from the gym.
Agreed, he just needs to lay back now and let the people make the lux battle happen.

AveRocca

Stars and Bars
Daps
Reppin
D.C.

B Dot zoned out over the beat :banderas:

Floated. This nikka Dot is Shang Tsung out here though. Stole the soul outta Lux's flow for battle rap and sounds like a rebated Cole on this track. Lyrically homie is impeccable but it still kinda sounds like he's trying to find his own voice out here.