Essential The Official Battle Rap Random Thoughts Thread (URL, KOTD, UW etc...)

dutchie

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
you're automatically assuming we'd see the best chilla? that's where yall fukk up, this aint 2k everyone stats and rating aren't consistent, they write based on how motivated they are for that particular person, if chilla isn't thinking about Lux right now, and fans pressure him to battle Lux right now, do YOU think we would see chilla spit his craziest shyt? i dont. i think we'd get a decent chilla, Lux aint talking about him either so what version of Lux do you think we'll see.

creativity and motivation are intertwined breh, doesn't matter what we want as fans, THEY gotta feel like that for it to work. these nikkas aren't robots and it's a freelance industry, can't forget or disregard that

Breh it ain't that deep to me. I rather see Chilla Vs lux then Vs kid chaos hence I would like to see him call out Lux lol. I'm not even thinking about what would motivate him more (although I highly doubt he would be less motivated Vs lux). It's just a battle I would prefer cause they are both in my top 5.

Plus Chilla a humble guy, he not thinking about lux cause he probably thinks its out of the realm of possibilities. If you think hes calling out kid chaos cause he's not interested in Lux I don't know what to tell you

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
Breh it ain't that deep to me. I rather see Chilla Vs lux then Vs kid chaos hence I would like to see him call out Lux lol. I'm not even thinking about what would motivate him more (although I highly doubt he would be less motivated Vs lux). It's just a battle I would prefer cause they are both in my top 5.

Plus Chilla a humble guy, he not thinking about lux cause he probably thinks its out of the realm of possibilities. If you think hes calling out kid chaos cause he's not interested in Lux I don't know what to tell you
Yall care when the battles end up being let downs tho.... So it is that deep :dame:

dutchie

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yall care when the battles end up being let downs tho.... So it is that deep :dame:

You really think Chilla Vs Lux two of the best writers in the game in a current volume type of setting would be a let down?

I mean stranger things happened in battle rap but can't imagine the level of penmanship would be anything less then amazing.

EA

A Pound & A Prayer
Daps
Reppin
London, UK
Always funny stumbling upon nutty battle rap vids like this.

What’s all this brotherhood stuff about? I’ve literally just been watching battles so I’m out of the loop with some of these extra things.

Last edited:

ineedsleep212

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
What’s all this brotherhood stuff about? I’ve literally just been watching battles so I’m out of the loop with some these extra things.
It's a relatively recent thing some battlers have mentioned every now and then.
I don't know what the hell it is but I'm sure it ain't this occult stuff this guy is saying it is lol.

EA

A Pound & A Prayer
Daps
Reppin
London, UK
It's a relatively recent thing some battlers have mentioned every now and then.
I don't know what the hell it is but I'm sure it ain't this occult stuff this guy is saying it is lol.

I remember seeing someone post some occult type videos in here about Beasley’s House. I call all that shyt the dark side of battle rap that I refuse to acknowledge because I’d feel like a weirdo by association. Being a battle rap fan is extremely niche as it is :snoop:

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
I remember seeing someone post some occult type videos in here about Beasley’s House. I call all that shyt the dark side of battle rap that I refuse to acknowledge because I’d feel like a weirdo by association. Being a battle rap fan is extremely niche as it is :snoop:
Deffo do not watch this or read the top comment :pachaha: