Essential The Official Battle Rap Random Thoughts Thread (URL, KOTD, UW etc...)

GOAT

The bubble was fraudulent
Daps
Reppin
NULL

:mjlol: This dude Geechi is a comedian. Was never a big fan of him as a battler, but he's hilarious on these Ruin Your Days. Maybe he should look into bringing that humor to the stage.

TrifeGod

Chasing The Dragon
Daps
Reppin
Above The Clouds
I remember seeing someone post some occult type videos in here about Beasley’s House. I call all that shyt the dark side of battle rap that I refuse to acknowledge because I’d feel like a weirdo by association. Being a battle rap fan is extremely niche as it is :snoop:
I saw that shyt too but I'mma let it ride......Bill Collector in a bath tub with some white guy taking his phone is still CRAZY tho...that and Tay Roc doing a photo shoot in the same bath tub is CRAZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZY

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
nothing serious :mjlol: 33:45 he told goodz why his twitter gone

such a Verb thing to say :pachaha: the shyt he be saying to women is one of those hidden treasures in battle rap imo
I knew he wasn't but I was hoping he was battling MyVerse. The fukkery would have been epic:pachaha:

ReasonableMatic

Daps
since a youth like Lebron was

his juice been like Jamba

he came in the market a protein/pro teen :banderas:
Revelation is scripture
It just gonna take a FEW more
of you at funerals, breaking
until they remember..
All that static on the set
That’s the same wire hangin from the antenna
And why it ALWAYS take a Black mother bangin on the BOX
for you nikkas to get the picture?

:wow::wow::wow:

GOAT

The bubble was fraudulent
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:gucci: TBZ nikkas still supporting Ruin Your Day after the exposal? the hell going on here
I don't even know what "the exposal" is. I haven't been tuned into battle rap like that for a while. :yeshrug:

wtfyomom

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
After rewatching DNA/Ave, I don’t see how people have DNA winning. He edged the third but the the first two rounds, I’ve got Ave winning clearly. Also, I’ve noticed how bloggers only give certain battlers points for playing defence in their writing. Ave clearly addressed the drinking angle before DNA could get to it in his third but they’ve made DNA’s angle sound like some Lux level type breakdown of Ave’s character.
yeah i have it the same, Even the 3rd was close like you said, people giving dna credit for talking real shyt but so did Ave, it was similiar to like goodz/geechi but in that battle people were saying its two different perspectives. I dont get how people have DNA clearly winning like this battle, the battle vs mickey factz, the battle vs verb. to me they arent close. or recently k shine vs chess, chess rapped circles around him, I dont care that shine said chess is fukking his career up. its like someone else said earlier in the thread or maybe in the vol 7 thread, this talking to you about your not promoting yourself right is becoming a tired angle. are we here to do that or rap ? I like angles but its not even too creative anymore and the level of rapping matters you cant just be saying it with no ability.

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
I don't even know what "the exposal" is. I haven't been tuned into battle rap like that for a while. :yeshrug:
Avocado had some racist fukkery exposed, pretty sure he hasn't worked with URL since but idk, nikkas will c00n for a watery eye'd apology and a dap

it also unlocked an angle on Geechie because he's on that "he never did it to ME so idc" time, B Dot was too

ReasonableMatic

Daps
Hole in/holdin the desert like quicksand....now let that sink in :wow:
Don't be mad, they minds ain't Wizards like ours (Oz)
Shyt, only thing I'm missin’ is the wand
This makes it more official,
my guy got stripes,
that's point man
Hollow's/hollows whistlin' by

AE337CBF-B5B1-4F49-8A93-734ADF6ABE26.gif

200.gif

:wow::wow::wow:

Last edited: