Essential The Official Battle Rap Random Thoughts Thread (URL, KOTD, UW etc...)

Daps
Reppin
NULL
:jbhmm:You think Smack is gonna back in his “smack dvd” bag for the url YouTube channel?
Crazy that I haven't seen this suggested yet. Smack could do all the same shyt they did with the dvd but split up on youtube and the. They could release the entire "DVD" on youtube.

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
That's not the point though. Like I said I appreciate his desire to face who ever he thinks has a worthy pen. If you just bodied shine at least call out Lux, the same way Day been doing or else your name will never get up there and we all know Lux will only battle you if the fans want it. Kid chaos should be calling out Chilla not vice versa.
How is that not contradictory? You still concerning yaself with who he's calling out based on status, not who he's motivated to battle.

Daylyt stanned lux his whole battle rap career so we KNOW he's gonna show up the best we ever seen, not the same case with chilla

Best battles come from motivation and these nikkas "status" shouldn't be our concern IMO. I just wanna see good battles. Nothing but respect to the battlers who move like that

dutchie

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
How is that not contradictory? You still concerning yaself with who he's calling out based on status, not who he's motivated to battle.

Daylyt stanned lux his whole battle rap career so we KNOW he's gonna show up the best we ever seen, not the same case with chilla

Best battles come from motivation and these nikkas "status" shouldn't be our concern IMO. I just wanna see good battles. Nothing but respect to the battlers who move like that

I rather see Chilla Vs Lux then Vs kid chaos. One of the few ways to actually get that battle is by Chilla winning battles which he has been doing and calling Lux out. That's why as a fan I rather see him calling out bigger names.

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
I rather see Chilla Vs Lux then Vs kid chaos. One of the few ways to actually get that battle is by Chilla winning battles which he has been doing and calling Lux out. That's why as a fan I rather see him calling out bigger names.
you're automatically assuming we'd see the best chilla? that's where yall fukk up, this aint 2k everyone stats and rating aren't consistent, they write based on how motivated they are for that particular person, if chilla isn't thinking about Lux right now, and fans pressure him to battle Lux right now, do YOU think we would see chilla spit his craziest shyt? i dont. i think we'd get a decent chilla, Lux aint talking about him either so what version of Lux do you think we'll see.

creativity and motivation are intertwined breh, doesn't matter what we want as fans, THEY gotta feel like that for it to work. these nikkas aren't robots and it's a freelance industry, can't forget or disregard that